Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ashen Cadaver's Honey Bun

Skilled Gawker

I am lookin' for a good fun fantasy/anime type guild to join. I am semi-literate and am pretty active on Gaia. I am mainly looking for a guild for my OC Aoi (looks like my avi) to join and use as my character since she is my main as of right now.
Aoi Katta
I am lookin' for a good fun fantasy/anime type guild to join. I am semi-literate and am pretty active on Gaia. I am mainly looking for a guild for my OC Aoi (looks like my avi) to join and use as my character since she is my main as of right now.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/naruto-the-great-resistance/g.272065/

Hope you like it smile

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You should join Aethar. We have three different fantasy RPs.

Enduring Raider

Aoi Katta

User Image
Heya, little late considering the other two already posted, but you may want to consider checking out Fatal Eclipse. We're a sort of original adventure roleplay where you take quests with other adventurers or just chill in town.

Magnetic Gekko

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

A literate Pokemon Roleplay guild.
This guild has been around for years, and is looking for new members!
Check it out. <3
We also do other roleplays, but it was made to center around a main Pokemon roleplay.

In a relationship with waviyd

Desirable Phantom

9,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Eclipsed Soul Here is my Guild, It is Bleach based~

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
If youre looking for a good yuri/yaio guild, check out mine!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Aoi Katta

Hello!

If you are still searching for a roleplay, you are welcome to have a look at WINGs

WINGs is a Steampunk roleplay that focuses on a small portion of the population that share the experience of a strange dream on the eve of their 16th birthdays. After awakening from their dream, they find they have acquired unusual powers--and sometimes physical changes--depending on the color of wings they saw in their dream. Termed 'angels' and 'demons' by the rest of the populous, these "Winged" often find themselves embroiled in political intrigue and the personal vendettas of those in power. And then there are the "regular" humans who are pulled into the power struggle, or might just be influencing it themselves...

WINGS is a very versatile RP and while the overreaching plot arch involves the political and social aspects of the nation's leaders abusing the power, there are many groups and organizations in the RP that have their own, smaller plots. And there is also a focus on characterization and interpersonal struggles. Basically, you can play anyone from a pirate, to an inventor, to a mechanic, to a noble or street urchin.

Having just undergone a "reboot" to clear the slate and make it easier for new members to get into the RP, we are searching for people who would like to join us.

If the premise interests you, and you would like to join, please feel free to poke about the guild, and then send in a join request. We politely request that you also take the time to PM a character and RP sample to either myself or StrawberryZ0mbie to make applications as speedy as possible.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you're not interested, best of luck finding a fun RP guild!

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Try the Underground Role-Players Society We have a main RP as well as a few sub forums. However, we are currently restarting everything so it may take a few days to get it rollin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff