Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
So, right. I watched a couple episodes of Log Horizon a while back when I was on an MMORPG-anime kick after seeing the first half of SAO.

I didn't particularly care for the way Log Horizon was going. Does it get better?

Also- related to the guild. Sell it to me. I can't see the inside because you have it hidden (which is fine). Why should I join "Log Horizon: A New Dawn"?

Shirtless Businesswoman

19,125 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
InuVash255
So, right. I watched a couple episodes of Log Horizon a while back when I was on an MMORPG-anime kick after seeing the first half of SAO.

I didn't particularly care for the way Log Horizon was going. Does it get better?

Also- related to the guild. Sell it to me. I can't see the inside because you have it hidden (which is fine). Why should I join "Log Horizon: A New Dawn"?

You still need to post in the naruto rp.

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
InuVash255

The first 25 episode are pretty much the "Introduction" phase. So its pretty much allowing us to get feel of it.

Season season which comes out in the fall but it'll have hopefully more action and more things relating with the plot o.o

In my guild it's a parrelel version of said series, but no characters from said series. So anything can be possible. There 3 servers, the first open one will be japan server. Every major city that you can spawn into will be able to claimed by destroying the magic circle.

I'm trying my hardest to make it a MMORPG type guild and sticking true to the actual show in concept. There will be now way i can get everything perfect XD.

All Main-Classes are available. Sub-Classes are constantly being updated every month or so in case the wiki adds something new.

Everyone inside said guild extremely nice and they play fairly since i have RP with them to some degree at least.

In the dungeons and some Event exlusive monsters will drop materials in which you can create new items ranging from weapons(All weapon types)/shields/Garbs/ & accessory's which once approved it go's straight to a custom shop.

There's also a good battle system thats very easy to understand that helps prevent god modding ^^

Plus an evil group already being formed and there goal is unknown, all i did was give them a name and a location for HQ, all the wrest is out of my control XD

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
yum_hotdog

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_shrimp yum_salmon yum_onigiri

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i here by bump this topic!

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Figured I'd post here to try and get more people interested in the guild. Haven't posted in fourms for a super long time. This however is a great cause and I really think if you don't know what Log Horizon is, you should watch the entire anime and then join. It'll be fun.

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wow, a second post in the fourms recently, people really should join if I'm willing to do this much. lol

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Crush Crush
Wow, a second post in the fourms recently, people really should join if I'm willing to do this much. lol

Guessing you're really popular in the guilds? XD

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
shadowabyss1301
Crush Crush

lol Nah, that's just where all my RPing has taken place since 2010. Doubt my post will actually get too many more people than we already got from using this thread. By the way, you just got my two achievments with that quote. XP

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Crush Crush
shadowabyss1301
Crush Crush

lol Nah, that's just where all my RPing has taken place since 2010. Doubt my post will actually get too many more people than we already got from using this thread. By the way, you just got my two achievments with that quote. XP

Ah~ XD and i already had those achievements i think because nothing happened XD

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
shadowabyss1301

Ah~ XD and i already had those achievements i think because nothing happened XD

Like I said, it's been a long time since posting here, so that was actually the first quote since the achievements came out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff