Welcome to Gaia! ::

Y helo thar.

Haha LOZAR *runs* 0.89795918367347 89.8% [ 44 ]
LOL. SAUSAGEEEE. :B 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 1 ]
Why hello there chap. Lovely day, isn't it? 0.081632653061224 8.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]

Hello, I am looking for a guild to join. More specifically, I'm looking for a guild of artists, writers, or roleplayers, preferably all three at once and friendly to boot xD;; I know that's a hopeless thing to ask for when barely anyone who plays on Gaia is literate, but I'm hoping I may attract some people who're looking for recruits.

Well then... for the details. I'm an anime-esque style artist (a link to my deviantart is on my profile), I write mostly fantasy stories, poems, and essays, and I can roleplay just about anything, including wolf and "real-life" roleplays. It should have a good story, original and be quite active. I'm online almost every day, so I need something to keep me entertained ^_^ But the roleplay shouldn't go *too* fast, or I'll be lost in the dust (I take some time to write my posts).

If you need examples of my writing, feel free to PM me. You can also ask me for something specific and I'll do my best.

*sigh* Okayyy... here we go.

Dapper Genius

The Chaos Order which is a guild of mine, is a semi-literate to literate Role Playing guild. You can use either the link I have supplied or the link in my siggy to check it out if you like. But we are quite the community and we are mostly a group of artists, writers and role players.

~Crow~
I am a member of Soul's Creation a literate roleplaying guild. We are an intimate little guild currently searching for new members. We have a variety of different roleplays and if you have an idea for one, you're more than welcome to add your own. Come check us out!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=366
hello there heheh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas