Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
This guild is a fresh idea of mine. We are recruiting the guild has been reverted back to its original status. Take a journey and discover how much fun roleplaying can be. If you are a seasioned roleplayer with which force will you align? take your pick make your allegiance strong and lets see if you can take your force to the top.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1266287&_gaia_t_=1272

Timid Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
Can I please have more information about the guild? I couldn't seem to find anything about the guild and what the plot and such is. Although I could be completely blind... sweatdrop

Loyal Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Of course.

The Guild is set in a village where everything begins. Here you can be amoung the villagers until your character has made their chioce about their alliance. I find that in this world people serve one of three things the Serve Light(good, God, that kind of thing) Darkness(the devil, evil) or Twilight (both good and evil but trying to shake off darknesses effects) Light and Twilight are allies thought the light tends to take a holier than thought attitude. and the Darkness is all embrioled in politics. The undecideds must make their chioce at age 18 or they burst into ashes cuase they have not chosen. The place has a markett place with the infamous Medea and an underwold a temple of Light and the Twilight Barracks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff