Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
((better watch your spelling sis))

"I see, well I don't have to worry about that happening to me at all. It is something that I have learned to master over the years of my creation. I specialize in polymerization techinques, allowing myself to merge with whatever I see fit."

((sorry, tired))
Lady rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Yes but your a little bit higher than me in status and in power. So that wouldn't happen to you. I still haven't mastered my Wolf form. I kill just because I can and want too."
((Okie))

"I see, well then it looks like I am going to haveto teach you how to control those satiable, desiring urges to just to want to eat and kill."
The_Nitemare_King
((Okie))

"I see, well then it looks like I am going to haveto teach you how to control those satiable, desiring urges to just to want to eat and kill."
Lady smiled. "I would appreciate that Death. Maybe we should get back, your family may be up."
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
((Okie))

Lady smiled. "I would appreciate that Death. Maybe we should get back, your family may be up."
"Then let us go." Death patted Hydro on the head and he jumped from the cliffs edge and flew back to the castle and landed down on the top of the dome.
ehh i think im lost help cry jk u guys r cool just chiling here and very bored ..... ninja
The_Nitemare_King
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
((Okie))

"Then let us go." Death patted Hydro on the head and he jumped from the cliffs edge and flew back to the castle and landed down on the top of the dome.
Lady followed Death and when they landed she turned into her human form and looked at Death. "What do I do while your checking on your family? I'm sooooooo friggin bored."
The_Nitemare_King
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
((better watch your spelling sis))

"I see, well I don't have to worry about that happening to me at all. It is something that I have learned to master over the years of my creation. I specialize in polymerization techinques, allowing myself to merge with whatever I see fit."

((sorry, tired))
Lady rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Yes but your a little bit higher than me in status and in power. So that wouldn't happen to you. I still haven't mastered my Wolf form. I kill just because I can and want too."
((Okie))

go on if u will story sounds exciting....just bored here lik alwayz
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
The_Nitemare_King
((Okie))

Lady followed Death and when they landed she turned into her human form and looked at Death. "What do I do while your checking on your family? I'm sooooooo friggin bored."
((Just post around her))

"You can go and do whatever you want to, I have already shown you around the castle."
The_Nitemare_King
((Just post around her))

"You can go and do whatever you want to, I have already shown you around the castle."
Lady shrugged and went to the training room. There she sat cross legged and concentrated, taking deep, slow breaths. Slowly, her human form turned black, her eyes became yellow, her fur, longer then her fox form had. Her hands grew claws and her nose and mouth grew, sharp, lethal fangs sprouted from her black salviating mouth. Finally, huge, black wings, nearly big as Deaths sprouted from her back. Her mind grew very fuzzy as much as she tried to keep a reign on her new hunger, she lost control. Her usual mental state went black and the only thing on her mind was mating, hunting and eating. She climbed on all four, ehr wings tucked on her back and left the training room to hunt...the wolf in her sensed a family was near....
Death felt the sudden change in energy as it came from the training room and then soon left. He could tell that it was on the hunt and he stopped what he was doing and walked outside to find a large winged creature flying above looking for food.
Lady's mind was completly blank, unconcious in a way. The only part of her mind was the predator. The predator sensed a challenge near and followed the scent. The predator saw nothing but a mere human but still sensed the human was worthy of a good fight. The predator let out a loud growl, and lunged at the human, its paws and claws outstertched, ready to tear the human apart, its wings helping it fly to the human.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Lady's mind was completly blank, unconcious in a way. The only part of her mind was the predator. The predator sensed a challenge near and followed the scent. The predator saw nothing but a mere human but still sensed the human was worthy of a good fight. The predator let out a loud growl, and lunged at the human, its paws and claws outstertched, ready to tear the human apart, its wings helping it fly to the human.
Death watched as the winged creature took a dive bomb and he quickly sprinted to where it was coming down at and saw a family and the creature going right for them. Death leaped from the ground and met the creature halfway with a sharp blow the side if its face.
The_Nitemare_King
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Death watched as the winged creature took a dive bomb and he quickly sprinted to where it was coming down at and saw a family and the creature going right for them. Death leaped from the ground and met the creature halfway with a sharp blow the side if its face.
The predator was deterred slightly but enjoyed the pain. It steadied itself and smiled as much as a wolf could and touched the ground and licked its lips in anticipation then turned and left. It was still inside the castle but it smelled the humans mate and offspring near. The predator went looking, hoping to find a female and baby to eat.
Death grabbed the wolf by the tail and flung it against the wall as he backed up and took a defensive stance. He kind of thought he knew who it was, but he was not going to take any chances at all.
The wolf spit some blood out of its mouth and laughed. It loved the pain it felt and wanted more. It either loved blood or pain. Sniffing the air the beast knew the child and mother were close. The wolf pretended to attack the human when the wolf went past the human and up in the castle. The scent of the mother and child grew and the mouth of the beast drooled with the thought of killing the helpless. The animal broke down doors until it saw the child and mother together. The beast howled and then growled beforel unging to kill then both.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff