Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
"So would you like a tour of the castle?" Death asked her as he pushed the steel-iron door closed behind him after everyone had come inside. the castle seemed eerily quiet, but then again, they were on the first floor.
Lady smiled and walked by Deaths side easily.
"Yes please. And afterwards, I will need something for my wolves and I to hunt for food. Only if it is ok by you and your wife."
"Ok, I don't mind at all and as for my wife, I don't think she will mind either, but when she shows up you can ask her and see what she says." Death looked around and said to her "well this is the first floor, over here is the fireplace and whatever you do, donnot touch those 5 urns."
Paladin_Michael
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
"So would you like a tour of the castle?" Death asked her as he pushed the steel-iron door closed behind him after everyone had come inside. the castle seemed eerily quiet, but then again, they were on the first floor.
Lady smiled and walked by Deaths side easily.
"Yes please. And afterwards, I will need something for my wolves and I to hunt for food. Only if it is ok by you and your wife."
"Ok, I don't mind at all and as for my wife, I don't think she will mind either, but when she shows up you can ask her and see what she says." Death looked around and said to her "well this is the first floor, over here is the fireplace and whatever you do, donnot touch those 5 urns."
Lady and her wolves walked with Death and Demonik. Lady memorized everything Death said, wanting to make sure she did not cross any boundries and did not offend Death or Michael. They were special to her.
Death continued showing her around on the first and then led her to the second floor which held Michael's bedroom and his and his wifes room. Soon they made it to the third floor where the trainin room was and he explained to her how what was inside and how to access it using the green gem card she had been issued by him.
Paladin_Michael
Death continued showing her around on the first and then led her to the second floor which held Michael's bedroom and his and his wifes room. Soon they made it to the third floor where the trainin room was and he explained to her how what was inside and how to access it using the green gem card she had been issued by him.
Lady and her wolves patiently followed him. Lady asked questions and sighed rubbing her forehead. This place was probably the biggest or second biggest she had ever been in. She hated large places......too many areas where enemies could hide or ambush her. She smiled though as she saw Deaths son's room. If she died, she knew now she would die for a good cause.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady and her wolves patiently followed him. Lady asked questions and sighed rubbing her forehead. This place was probably the biggest or second biggest she had ever been in. She hated large places......too many areas where enemies could hide or ambush her. She smiled though as she saw Deaths son's room. If she died, she knew now she would die for a good cause.
The fourth floor is where all members that belonged to the castle could live and stay and if they wanted to have their own housing quarters outside of the castle they would have to get permission from Death before they could. The fifth floor was the recreational area and where the chef sized kitchen and walk-in deep freezer was held in case one was hungry. "Stop and ask me if you have any questions, ok." They made to their way to the sixth floor where the laboratory and the armory where and you could see the armory through a double paned bullet proof glass window that was 10 feet wide and 10 feet high. The 7th floor was the mech and portal bay area and there were androids that were hard at work building and repairing mechs and working on portals as they looked around. Then finally they made it to the top of the castle iniside the quiet and peaceful crystallized dome.
Paladin_Michael
The fourth floor is where all members that belonged to the castle could live and stay and if they wanted to have their own housing quarters outside of the castle they would have to get permission from Death before they could. The fifth floor was the recreational area and where the chef sized kitchen and walk-in deep freezer was held in case one was hungry. "Stop and ask me if you have any questions, ok." They made to their way to the sixth floor where the laboratory and the armory where and you could see the armory through a double paned bullet proof glass window that was 10 feet wide and 10 feet high. The 7th floor was the mech and portal bay area and there were androids that were hard at work building and repairing mechs and working on portals as they looked around. Then finally they made it to the top of the castle iniside the quiet and peaceful crystallized dome.
As they got to the top Lady turned and smield at Death. "Do you have any wild game my wolves and I may hunt? And also, a forest or somewhere secure that my wolves and I may sleep? We are not used to living indoors and my wolves are similar to me. We like to feel secure or else we cannot sleep."
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
As they got to the top Lady turned and smield at Death. "Do you have any wild game my wolves and I may hunt? And also, a forest or somewhere secure that my wolves and I may sleep? We are not used to living indoors and my wolves are similar to me. We like to feel secure or else we cannot sleep."
"Sure I do, there is a mountain range located not to far from here, maybe even like a little over a mile and there is a cave into the side of the mountain that is out of view where you and your wolves can stay. As for game, this island is full and plenty of game, so have all the fun you want too." Death smiled at her as they all headed back downstairs to the first floor and outside again.
Paladin_Michael
"Sure I do, there is a mountain range located not to far from here, maybe even like a little over a mile and there is a cave into the side of the mountain that is out of view where you and your wolves can stay. As for game, this island is full and plenty of game, so have all the fun you want too." Death smiled at her as they all headed back downstairs to the first floor and outside again.
Lady nodded and gave Death a whistle. "Blow this when you need me ok?" With that Lady turned into her wolf form and her wings sprouted from her back, She touched her wolves heads and they merged into a gigantic grey and white wolf. Together they went off in the direction of where Death pointed.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady nodded and gave Death a whistle. "Blow this when you need me ok?" With that Lady turned into her wolf form and her wings sprouted from her back, She touched her wolves heads and they merged into a gigantic grey and white wolf. Together they went off in the direction of where Death pointed.
Death took the whistle and nodded as he watched Lady and her wolves transform and take leave to the direction to where he pointed them. An android came running up to him and said to him "Lord Death, your brother is on radio in the ADT, would you like for us to patch him through to you earpiece?"
"Yes patch him through to my earpiece. It's about time I head from him."
Paladin_Michael
Death took the whistle and nodded as he watched Lady and her wolves transform and take leave to the direction to where he pointed them. An android came running up to him and said to him "Lord Death, your brother is on radio in the ADT, would you like for us to patch him through to you earpiece?"
"Yes patch him through to my earpiece. It's about time I head from him."
Lady and her wolves set down near the cave. She detransformed and her wolves that were one became two. She switched shoulders with her bow, and started off, looking for food. Her wolves caught the scent of some animal nearby and she followed them. She soon found tracks and finally found the animal. Raising her arrow and bow she killed it. Then her wolves went off to find water. She dragged the dead weight back to the cave where she made a small fire surrounded by rocks. She started cutting the animal and seperated the meat into three equal amounts of food, though she left the bones alone. Her wolves like to play with them later. Her wolves came back with some canteens they carried, filled with water. After heating her food up, they ate to their fill and drank. Lady cleaned while her wolves played tug of war with the bones. After she was doen she watched them with a small smile.
"Well, well, well, it is about time that I heard from you brother. How do you like it up there?"

"Oh brother, it is everything that I have dreamed of, there are cows jumping all over the place as we speak." Michael said to him in a sarcastic tone. "Yeah right, this seems like it will be harder than I thought, trying to command a whole entire space moon battle station."

"Well brother you might want to leave that post and come back down here, we just might have a situation on our hands. Seems like the Skye Palace Zone wants to delcare war on us and destroy our family."

"I'll be damed if that happens. Give me a few days and I will be there brother."

"Well I have placed the whole entire island in lockdown, so you will have to have one of your spacecraft meet Dogma halfway, so it may transport you back down to the castle."
Lady fell asleep watching Chiu and Chayu. A few hours later she woke slowly up and noticed it seemed to be the next early morning. There was still dew on the ground and light was slowly coming out. She stretched and stood up yawning. She went to the water while Chiu amnd Chayu woke up slowly, ad she quickly bathed in the cold water. She liked being in her human form for some reason. Her human and fox form she was cool and controlled but she felt a lot comfortable in ehr human form. After bathing, she put her on her clothes, she didn't care how cold it seemed, her blood was three species mixed so climate, humidity, and weather did not affect her. She caught three fish and walked back to camp. She threw two to the wolves and ate hers raw as well. She washed her face while Chiu and Chayu played in the water.
"Chiu, Chayu, I am heading to the Castle to speak with Death. You can stay here but be on guard. I don't trust anyone not to attack."
Her wolves nodded to her then went back and played while she stood, still wet, her hair dripping with water, and her clothes wet, and began to run to the castle at a leaisurely pace. She reached the large doors and knocked.
Death was already awake and dressed as he walked to the steel iron doors and he opened them to see Lady standing. "Well hello Lady, how are you doing this fine morning?...Would you liek to come in?" he asked her as he motioned for her to come in and stepped out of the way. Demonik came pouncing down the stairs and he saw Lady and tackled her as he playfully licked her face and then jumped off of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff