Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady was unconcerned with the time or where she was. Her two trusted wolves walked beside her leisurely. Chiu and Chay are her pet wolves. Wild and ferocious only to whom she commands to attack or to defend themselves. She noticed up ahead another person. A human male. She tilted her head in curiousity but did not stop walking. She walked beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Hello. Why are you so solomn?"
Her wolves growled lightly but at her hand single sat and waited.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Lady was unconcerned with the time or where she was. Her two trusted wolves walked beside her leisurely. Chiu and Chay are her pet wolves. Wild and ferocious only to whom she commands to attack or to defend themselves. She noticed up ahead another person. A human male. She tilted her head in curiousity but did not stop walking. She walked beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.
Death turned at the hand on his shoulder as he quickly grabbed it and was going to snap the wrist of the person, but stopped when he heard a women's voice speak and he calmly let go of her wrist and he said to her "sorry if I seem so hostile right now and on the defensive side, but I just got done being attacked by someone or something and I don't know who or what they were or where they came from, but they have all been destroyed now. What is your name?" Death asked her as he turned around on the stump to face her.
Paladin_Michael
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Death turned at the hand on his shoulder as he quickly grabbed it and was going to snap the wrist of the person, but stopped when he heard a women's voice speak and he calmly let go of her wrist and he said to her "sorry if I seem so hostile right now and on the defensive side, but I just got done being attacked by someone or something and I don't know who or what they were or where they came from, but they have all been destroyed now. What is your name?" Death asked her as he turned around on the stump to face her.
Lady smiled slightly, "I am Lady. I usually do not come up to strangers but you seemed so saddened I felt like I needed to see if all was well." Lady tensed when he grabbed her hand but relaxed a little once she saw he hesitated. He could still be one of her enemies disguised as a normal human...well....he didn't seem human. She smelled the area around him and noticed it was different. She backed up and tensed up. "I sense you are not human. Who and what are you? Why are you here?" Chayu and Chiu were by her side instantly, growling and ready to attack if he became hostile.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Lady smiled slightly, "I am Lady. I usually do not come up to strangers but you seemed so saddened I felt like I needed to see if all was well." Lady tensed when he grabbed her hand but relaxed a little once she saw he hesitated. He could still be one of her enemies disguised as a normal human...well....he didn't seem human. She smelled the area around him and noticed it was different. She backed up and tensed up. "I sense you are not human. Who and what are you? Why are you here?" Chayu and Chiu were by her side instantly, growling and ready to attack if he became hostile.
Death looked at her and stood up as he heard the low growl of a tiger behind him and he turned his head to see Demonik walking up behind him to stand at his side. "Well my name is Death and this is my castle also known as the Dark Castle. If anyone here should be asking questions, it will be me...No I am not human, I am a pure bred demon, this is just a mere disguise to hide my true demon form." As he finished his words, a pair of 30' wings spread from behind his back and then rested upon it as the tips of the wings at the bottom touched the ground.
Paladin_Michael
Death looked at her and stood up as he heard the low growl of a tiger behind him and he turned his head to see Demonik walking up behind him to stand at his side. "Well my name is Death and this is my castle also known as the Dark Castle. If anyone here should be asking questions, it will be me...No I am not human, I am a pure bred demon, this is just a mere disguise to hide my true demon form." As he finished his words, a pair of 30' wings spread from behind his back and then rested upon it as the tips of the wings at the bottom touched the ground.
Lady readied her arrow and bow. She aimed the arow at him but faltered and stared at him. "Death is it? You must be Michael's friend. I recognize Demonik." Lady put her weapons back and petted Chayu and Chiu's heads. "Easy you two....He is a friend." She looked up and went to Demonik and petted him, looking at Death. "Michael and I are friends, alliances if you will. Any friend of him is a friend of mine I suppose is the human saying." Lady surveyed the damaged land then looked back to Death and sighed. "Have you gotten your revenge and killed the ones responsible for this? Is Michael around?"
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady readied her arrow and bow. She aimed the arow at him but faltered and stared at him. "Death is it? You must be Michael's friend. I recognize Demonik." Lady put her weapons back and petted Chayu and Chiu's heads. "Easy you two....He is a friend." She looked up and went to Demonik and petted him, looking at Death. "Michael and I are friends, alliances if you will. Any friend of him is a friend of mine I suppose is the human saying." Lady surveyed the damaged land then looked back to Death and sighed. "Have you gotten your revenge and killed the ones responsible for this? Is Michael around?"
Death looked at her as she readied her bow and he said to her "yes my name is Death...Michael is not a friend, but my brother. He no longer lives here, for he is in space acting as captain for Lord Hawks Battle Spacestation on the moon." Michael looked at the land around him, "no, I haven't found out who did this, gut when I do there will be hell to pay, that is for sure."
Paladin_Michael
Death looked at her as she readied her bow and he said to her "yes my name is Death...Michael is not a friend, but my brother. He no longer lives here, for he is in space acting as captain for Lord Hawks Battle Spacestation on the moon." Michael looked at the land around him, "no, I haven't found out who did this, gut when I do there will be hell to pay, that is for sure."
Lady smiled slightly at him. "Micheal should have told me where he was going. Since I cannot help him, I shall help you. What can I do?" Lady walked around the pathetic land and sighed. Wars and battles were getting tiresome and the land showed the toll of it all. Maybe if Death wanted she could use her powers to restore the land unless he had other ideas. "Death, Ican restore the land before it was attacked if you wish it."
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady smiled slightly at him. "Micheal should have told me where he was going. Since I cannot help him, I shall help you. What can I do?" Lady walked around the pathetic land and sighed. Wars and battles were getting tiresome and the land showed the toll of it all. Maybe if Death wanted she could use her powers to restore the land unless he had other ideas. "Death, Ican restore the land before it was attacked if you wish it."
"Well actually he didn't really tell anyone where he was going except for me and I have no idea when he will be back...I really don't know if you can do anything Lady, the androids are out and about picking up the scraps of metal from the destroyed ships from a few minutes ago and the land, well the land is going to take some time to grow back." Death sighed as he stood there and flexed his wings and they slowly faded away. "You can help restore the land if you would like, but I really wouldn't waste my energy on it."
Paladin_Michael
"Well actually he didn't really tell anyone where he was going except for me and I have no idea when he will be back...I really don't know if you can do anything Lady, the androids are out and about picking up the scraps of metal from the destroyed ships from a few minutes ago and the land, well the land is going to take some time to grow back." Death sighed as he stood there and flexed his wings and they slowly faded away. "You can help restore the land if you would like, but I really wouldn't waste my energy on it."
Lady shrugged and looked Death up and down. He was quite handsome but if she was up to date...he was married with a son, an infant she believed. She shrugged as he said not to waste her energy. "I am here to serve you. Demonik is a sure sign you are one of Michael's allies rather then nemisis or foe. Therefore I give you my loyalty. I am a skilled asassin. I control elements of the world and more. My pets, Chiu and Chayu are given an element at my command and can fight as well as your pets." Lady bowed her head a little, and raised a fist to her chest in a sgin of her language of loyalty. She looked back to Death's eyes and smiled to herself. "I will protect you, your family, your land, honor, and eveyrthing else. I give you my word."
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady shrugged and looked Death up and down. He was quite handsome but if she was up to date...he was married with a son, an infant she believed. She shrugged as he said not to waste her energy. "I am here to serve you. Demonik is a sure sign you are one of Michael's allies rather then nemisis or foe. Therefore I give you my loyalty. I am a skilled asassin. I control elements of the world and more. My pets, Chiu and Chayu are given an element at my command and can fight as well as your pets." Lady bowed her head a little, and raised a fist to her chest in a sgin of her language of loyalty. She looked back to Death's eyes and smiled to herself. "I will protect you, your family, your land, honor, and eveyrthing else. I give you my word."
Death looked at her and listened to her words and smiled at her and then said "I have your word; my land is your land and my home is your home. Now come, let us get you a room and settled in and something for you and your pets to eat." Death turned around and started to head towards the castle with Demonik by his side and he waited for Lady and her two pets as well.
Paladin_Michael
Death looked at her and listened to her words and smiled at her and then said "I have your word; my land is your land and my home is your home. Now come, let us get you a room and settled in and something for you and your pets to eat." Death turned around and started to head towards the castle with Demonik by his side and he waited for Lady and her two pets as well.
Lady smiled, thinking how much she may like it here. But when Michael got it back there would be hell to pay. He was supposed to make sure she knew if he was in trouble, battling someone and so forth. She was already contemplating the lecture he would get. She kept up with Death's strides easily as her pets trailed behind her. She looked at Death from the corner of her eye and cleared her throat. "I ask that you do not let Michael know I am here ok?"
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady smiled, thinking how much she may like it here. But when Michael got it back there would be hell to pay. He was supposed to make sure she knew if he was in trouble, battling someone and so forth. She was already contemplating the lecture he would get. She kept up with Death's strides easily as her pets trailed behind her. She looked at Death from the corner of her eye and cleared her throat. "I ask that you do not let Michael know I am here ok?"
As Lady and her two wolvesa approached them at the castle doors, Death opened the left door and he walked inside as Demonik followed behind him and he waited for Lady and her pets to enter. "You don't have to worry, he said that he would contact the ADT (air defense tower) as soon as he reached his destionation, but I will be sure to let the ADT to not say anything about new comers."
Paladin_Michael
As Lady and her two wolvesa approached them at the castle doors, Death opened the left door and he walked inside as Demonik followed behind him and he waited for Lady and her pets to enter. "You don't have to worry, he said that he would contact the ADT (air defense tower) as soon as he reached his destionation, but I will be sure to let the ADT to not say anything about new comers."
Lady glanced at the castle but paid attention to the nearest exits. She learned the hard way to always know where she could escape and how high or how quickly she could get out. A smile touched her lips as Death stated he would make sure Michael did not know she was here. She followed him and Demonik inside and stopped by his side.
~Mythical_Anime_Lady~
Paladin_Michael
Lady glanced at the castle but paid attention to the nearest exits. She learned the hard way to always know where she could escape and how high or how quickly she could get out. A smile touched her lips as Death stated he would make sure Michael did not know she was here. She followed him and Demonik inside and stopped by his side.
"So would you like a tour of the castle?" Death asked her as he pushed the steel-iron door closed behind him after everyone had come inside. the castle seemed eerily quiet, but then again, they were on the first floor.
Paladin_Michael
"So would you like a tour of the castle?" Death asked her as he pushed the steel-iron door closed behind him after everyone had come inside. the castle seemed eerily quiet, but then again, they were on the first floor.
Lady smiled and walked by Deaths side easily.
"Yes please. And afterwards, I will need something for my wolves and I to hunt for food. Only if it is ok by you and your wife."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff