Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Gaia! I've recently started up a guild called The Knights of Dark Legion. We're all about role playing. We currently have one RP in progress but are planning to expand. We're looking primarily for semilit role players. We're all just looking to have some fun. I hope to speak with you all soon! Just follow the pretty picture below.

User Image
I'm a guild member and I approve this message! BUMP

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
may i ask what the guild rp is about? like any specific topics or genres or just overal RP with no focus? and what all is included in it (races, alliance, etc)
DarkestEternalSoul
may i ask what the guild rp is about? like any specific topics or genres or just overal RP with no focus? and what all is included in it (races, alliance, etc)

The current one RP we have working is based in a large town, completely fantasy oriented. You can be any race you like, but know humans are royalty in the city, so I guess some people might not welcome a Balrog. A few of us are about to take on an event but that wont last long, and other will probably create extra characters so to not leave you out, if you so choose to join.
the guild sounds interesting and the freedom if appealing. as for story line is there any story line or is it all free based?
DarkestEternalSoul
the guild sounds interesting and the freedom if appealing. as for story line is there any story line or is it all free based?

It is mostly free based. For this first event it was to just get the few characters together and play. I personally chose to use my characters background as a basis to get things moving. There are other subplots moving in the mist of the scenery, but those most only be deployed if things are lulling about.
it sounds fun and the freedom in it is very appelaing to me because although i like stroy lines i do not like getting sucked from all freedom of choice because "the person must stick to the stroy line" although there is freedom story lines tend to limit freedom to a large degreee at times. i would like to join your guild if that is alright. it has appealed to me through the fantasy and freedom of it, is it a literate guild? semi-literate? or it does not matter?

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Oooh yay. New blood!
I think most of us are lit/semi-lit...

BUMP
Bump to the power of bump. Join us guys! We don't bite unless asked to.

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I bite. I bite hard.

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items