Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Yeah I'll pm you in a sec 0.90740740740741 90.7% [ 49 ]
No I really don't like Harry Potter 0.092592592592593 9.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Hi, My name is Chris. I tring to find people to join this guild, The Hogwarts House Challenge.

This guild is really fun. There is a RPG. You can discuss the books, movies and other Harry Potter related things. PLUS there, as the tital says, a challenge between the houses Hufflepuff, Gryfindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw. There is a challenge every once in a while. You join the guild and pick a house. There will be a challenge posted like the best banner, or the most house spirit. It is really fun and recomended for any Harry Potter fans.

If you decide to join, Pm me and I'll give you a link and answer any questions you have about it. Thank you hope to see you there!
bump! blaugh
I don't know how to make banners, so how can I join and help my house win if I don't know how to make a banner?
DarkTeeny940
I don't know how to make banners, so how can I join and help my house win if I don't know how to make a banner?

Well that isn't the only one. And the challenge some people in your house have to make banners and you pick the best one. It will be like that for most of the challenges I belive. I can't make a banner either but we voted on which one in our house was best. It is really fun. You should join.
ok! I'll Join.. Why not!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces