Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Now, this is the second time I've looked into this and had no real luck finding an answer officially so I figured creating a thread to ask, wouldn't hurt.

In any case, I'm interested in removing about 5/12 of the open forum sections within my guild located here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/gamers-united-gu/g.83679/ .

Anyone with any knowledge, or an answer for me is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it isn't possible to delete subforums from a guild. The best that can be done is to clear out any forums you don't want, change the names to a small or zero-width character (or whatever name you'd like to show that it's inactive), and make them crew only.
You can not remove sub forums. You can change the names of them but they are there.
And to remove threads you have to remove each one. Very time consuming if you are clearing out a guild I think anyways.
Mystix Snowflake
You can not remove sub forums. You can change the names of them but they are there.
And to remove threads you have to remove each one. Very time consuming if you are clearing out a guild I think anyways.

I feel the same way about time consuming. I bought a guild yesterday and offered 2 b to clean it out and no one has wanted to do it for the gold. I admit I just advertised this morning but still anxious to clear it out.

Blessed Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Well darn, thanks for the answers guys and gals.

I'll get around to it eventually I guess lol. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces