Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
My guild is The Kingdom of Filor. It is a role playing based guild. It has elementals, shapeshifters, and a family guild. It is ruled by the King which is me. Check it out if you like. Link is in my signature. ^_^ It's semi lit. Oh and it's my first time owning the guild. So I'm trying my best. ^_^; Have a lovely day/night and hope to see you there.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Come and join my Kingdom of Filor Guild. The King awaits.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I need more members in my guild. I know I could just say "BUMP" but I think it is a dull word to say. Anyways, come and join me. ^.^ Link is in my signature. Click away and hope to see you there. ^_^

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Kirin Milan-King of Filor
I need more members in my guild. I know I could just say "BUMP" but I think it is a dull word to say. Anyways, come and join me. ^.^ Link is in my signature. Click away and hope to see you there. ^_^
Sorry to burst your bubble, but sigs don't show up in this forum sweatdrop

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
DontTouchMyPogoStick

Really? Hmm how come it shows up on my computer? o.O Anyway, click this URL The Kingdom of Filor Tsk.

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
DontTouchMyPogoStick

Really? Hmm how come it shows up on my computer? o.O Anyway, click this URL The Kingdom of Filor Tsk.
Really? Then it must just be us damn Mac users crying

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
In case if my signature doesn't show up at all, click here. The Kingdom of Filor Come and join the Guild. The King awaits.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick

I see...Hmm... Switch to HP :p That's my computer... though it has been an a** all day. What a slowpoke. -.- Oh well. I guess I should clean my PC or something. Blah I'm no nerd when it comes to computers.

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick

I see...Hmm... Switch to HP :p That's my computer... though it has been an a** all day. What a slowpoke. -.- Oh well. I guess I should clean my PC or something. Blah I'm no nerd when it comes to computers.
Macs are more...school efficient lol but I am getting a windows for christmas...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME lol

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick

Macs are more...school efficient lol but I am getting a windows for christmas...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME lol

Merry early Christmas. And if that's the case, I have Window 7 I think or XP? Um whichever. ^^; But I know it's windows, definitely. I warned that I'm no nerd. ^^;

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick

Merry early Christmas. And if that's the case, I have Window 7 I think or XP? Um whichever. ^^; But I know it's windows, definitely. I warned that I'm no nerd. ^^;
Windows 7 is god.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick
DontTouchMyPogoStick

Windows 7 is god.

Lol

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
A bump to keep things afloat.

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Indeed. Thank you to the commentor from above. Come and join The Kingdom of Filor guild. The King awaits. ^_^

Divorced Bibliophile

12,375 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I still need more members. There are only 7 of us. :c though postings are going good. Over 150 so far. I'm impressed. ^_^ I know I mentioned semi lit. Actually it can be anything from one sentence to a long paragraph, whatever your liking. It actually mean for people who love to roleplay. ^_^ so come to The Kingdom of Filor where you can hang out as anyone you want to be. It must be elemental shapeshifter, okay? Darkness do not allowed to join since I viewed it as evil magic and it is forbidden to enter the Kingdom. ^_^ anyway, I, the King of Filor, shall wait and hope you will request to join. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff