Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

yes 0.77611940298507 77.6% [ 52 ]
maybe 0.22388059701493 22.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Do you like Greek Mythology? Do you want to know more about them? Well, Pandora's Box is the perfect place for you.

User Image

We have ROLEPLAY, AVI CONTESTS, FREE GIVEWAYS, RAFFLES, MINIGUILDS, 100 QUESTION GAMES, AND MORE!

Our subforums consists of:

Guild Discussion~This is where you can discuss new ideas, ask questions, or just write comments.

Olympus~ Mount Olympus is the realm of the gods and goddesses. Only those with a pure heart, magical powers, and immortality are allowed. It is rare, but sometimes mortals can enter the gate of Mount Olympus and become one of the gods.

Hades Underworld~ Those who prefer to live on the dark side and be condemned for enternity loitered in the vestibule of the great Styx River. As you cross the gate, Ceberus, the three-headed watch dogs stares at you.

Earth~ Mortals and little magic things reside on the somewhat peaceful place. From time to time, gods will come down from their seat up in the clouds and disguise themselves as normal mortals. Normal mortals with magical powers, that is.
~subguilds. art shops, and more here
~Go to war with other cities and colonies

Olympian Games~ Do you love to compete? Think you can go up against other other? Well,then, here's the perfect place for you! Look for Raffles, Lotteries, Giveaways, Beauty Contests(Avi Contests), Art Contests, and more here!
You can either go to the guild and request to join or just write here saying you want to join and I will have them sent you an invite.
you won't regret joining
*ill join greek mythology is my faviorte ever thing!!!!*goes of muttering how great it is to have my faviorte thing as a guild heart *

Interesting Genius

sweet I'll join. blaugh Greek mythologies the best
awesome i would love to join, i love mythology of all kinds (greek and raoman are my favs) heart mrgreen
affinity_cecilia
you won't regret joining
Is it possible to be a Greek Goddess in your guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff