Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you want my guild?

of course 0.78571428571429 78.6% [ 55 ]
Duh!! but i dont know what dnangel is or i dont like it ^^ (how could you not like it!?!?!) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
1 2 >

Anyone who like DNAngel can have my guild so long as you prmise to make it a DNAngel guild ^^ Its not a DNAngel guild yet ^^ but it could be ^^
Flashion Purple Skirt Stealth UltraViolet Boots Purple FLEX Top Whip of Ice Felicia's Gloves
heart ~bump~ heart
mei_makahari's avatar very~Cute~but~Deadly~'s avatar
heart ~bump~ heart

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
What about an all anime guild?

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I like your signature gists did you make them? can I steal them?

I haven't had the pleause to see DNAngel, where I live I don't have acess to it. sweatdrop
that would be ok too ^^
Haya Plum

I haven't had the pleause to see DNAngel, where I live I don't have acess to it. sweatdrop
bummer i just bought the collection its an awsome series ^^ and yea you can steal my sig ^^

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I own one guild, but the sound of a second sounds good to, I have alot of anime fans in my guild.

So many be if I had another I can keep my origional non anime rpg guild, and and lave anime and maybe a futuristic guild combo.

Edit: your siggys are now mine! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA blaugh
I love DNAngel, but is there a catch?
i have and anime/rp guild already and i would love to own another guild and i promise to make it a DNAngel guild
Can I have your guild I will give you all of my gold, I love DN Angel with a passion.

Wheezing Wench

I will! I love dnangel! heart I have a little experience running guilds too. whee

Wheezing Wench

mei_makahari
Haya Plum

bummer i just bought the collection its an awsome series ^^ and yea you can steal my sig ^^
snags your sig as well. whee

Wheezing Wench

please... eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out