Welcome to Gaia! ::

S1L3NT XIII
Purple-eyed Dreamer
S1L3NT XIII
already heard back from the captain and he says its ok just to send him a pm first to let him know i sent one so i guess its going to be ok

I swear to you know: when your blood is shed in a battle, I will heal you. |
When you hold your ground against the onslaught, I will restore you. |

Please let me know when you send the announcement, I'm curious if it is just a glitch or the crew members can now send announcements, okay?

And to those who stand against us and ravage our lands, I will destroy you! |

the answer is yes they can and i actually took a different approach to this to test it and yes crew and even members can do this with permission i asked a member in the guild that i own to try to send one after i gave permission by doing so by turning on the announcements for members and crew in my guild see all the proof in the spoiler below

proof i changed the settings so all could send announcements
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

our discussion before and after he sent one

announcement he sent in the guild

proof from the captains log he sent it

proof he has nothing more than member status in the guild
thank you biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Could I ask a question? In my guild, I included a quick links for popular topics for a guild, but I'm trying to figure out how to add user-made subscription links to the several pages. Without a guild update, I've been trying to compensate. I found a format for regular forum subscription, by right clicking the subscription button and copying the link location. Such as this

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/subscription/subscribe/(insert thread number in the address bar marked /t.#######)/?nonce=##########.#########.########

I do not understand how to get the (?nonce)

Would guilds go under a different format and what link should be used to UN-subscribe?

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Could I ask a question? In my guild, I included a quick links for popular topics for a guild, but I'm trying to figure out how to add user-made subscription links to the several pages. Without a guild update, I've been trying to compensate. I found a format for regular forum subscription, by right clicking the subscription button and copying the link location. Such as this

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/subscription/subscribe/(insert thread number in the address bar marked /t.#######)/?nonce=##########.#########.########

I do not understand how to get the (?nonce)

Would guilds go under a different format and what link should be used to UN-subscribe?

For one of my threads, could it go without the ?nonce code?

Would it be:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/subscription/subscribe/########(post id)

or
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/subscription/subscribe/g.########(guild id)/########(post id)

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
I keep trying to donate to my guild and it says I can't. Why is this TAT

Moonlight Healer

Heart of a Guardian

Winter came without warning |
A cold misty breeze in the morning |

There's no option to disable donations (unfortunately for me) so there must be something with the password, gold amount or that's a glitch. But everything works ok for me :C

Whirling ice, stinging eyes |
A cold age of snow will arise! |

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
Heart of a Guardian

Winter came without warning |
A cold misty breeze in the morning |

There's no option to disable donations (unfortunately for me) so there must be something with the password, gold amount or that's a glitch. But everything works ok for me :C

Whirling ice, stinging eyes |
A cold age of snow will arise! |

Thank you! I figured it out, it was the gold amount >.<

Interesting Member

3,325 Points
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Charged Up 100
  • Hygienic 200
This is every helpful to me now that i read this guild,I got some useful information out of it.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Did Gaia ever say if Guilds were going to be cut off from updates?

Fused Bloodsucker

6,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Why is zOMG not working? Down for maintenance? Yeah right!
DaydreamingUnit
Why is zOMG not working? Down for maintenance? Yeah right!

if its zomg clans then its probably just a bug in your clan , report it in the bugs forum so gaia or its users might help you
if its the game well gaia removed it months ago announcement here and this one here
when I try to donate money to a guild it says error occurred ?

Dedicated Lunatic

11,675 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
ok i'm not seeing a question i want to know the answer to.
so say i'm the captain/owner of a guild. how do i know if someone sent a request to join my guild? and where would i go to accept the request?

Devoted Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Ok, I've been looking around all the forums and I wasn't sure where to ask this question, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to ask TT^TT

So I was just invited to a guild, but whenever I try to accept the request, it says "User belongs to more than one clan."
I'm not in any clans, so I don't know if it's talking about me or someone else, but no matter what I do, it won't let me join. When I click on the "Clans" option under the Forums tab, it clearly states I don't belong to a clan, so I don't know why it won't let me join Q^Q

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff