Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Warlord

9,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
Um... What exactly are banners used for? My Guild is having a banner contest, but I'm not sure what they're gonna use it for, so I'm not sure what to make for the banner. confused

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Roxelle181
Um... What exactly are banners used for? My Guild is having a banner contest, but I'm not sure what they're gonna use it for, so I'm not sure what to make for the banner. confused

Banners are posted on the guild home page at the top right. A generic one is there until you upload a custom one.

This banner can also be used in signatures and affiliate locations to link back to the guild.

Guild size banner is 200x40 pixels. That's 200wide x 40tall.
This post tells you [ XX ]

From my experience in making these:
Make two sizes : the 200x40 and a size that can be used in signatures that would be somewhat larger.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I still didnt get my clan issues fixed.. Tried to PM a few Mods but still no reply..

Wealthy Capitalist

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
lydrea
I still didnt get my clan issues fixed.. Tried to PM a few Mods but still no reply..

welcome to gaia online they get payed to sit on there ars's and still do nothing
Will my name appear in the guild cattegory for zomg. xp
Uhm, when I see a photo and click copy url, and i paste it on my guild thing banner url, it doesn't work and says and says banner not valid hmmm... help?

Bashful Bookworm

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
CleoSombra
Is it just me, or do the guilds need a serious overhaul?

They're incredibly outdated - using the old posting styles and features. Plus, features such as our aquariums don't show up.

Couldn't agree more.

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Reality is merely an illusion

̡̢̡̨̢̧̢̢̢̡̧̧̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̢̨̢̨̨̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̖̼̦̣͔̯̤͔̳̬̩̲͓̲̘̣̳͚̫͇͈̗̜͙̪͎͇̱͕͓͙̣͉͓̞̺̭̟͎̯̞̗͍̞̟͎̳̬͙͈̺̻̳̘̹̬͉̝͎̗̺̦̥̫̭̯͔̬̗̟̺̜͉̟̮̩̝̝̰͙̼̲̰̯̯͕̜̻̬̱͓̪͙̠̪̳̝̼̳̠̺͈͉͚̱͍̝̖̯͖̖̫͚͚̥͉̳̙͓̰͈̹̗̼̤̪̖̳̖̲̬͎͉͎͎̞̭͚̗̯̠̥̩̫̹͕̥͙͖͎͖͙͙͈̦̠̻̦̤̲̮̹̫͇̹̬̫̮͖̯̖͎͈͇̜̜̳̝͈̱̻̖̝̼̟̞̖̙̱̟̬̬̲̘͈̝͈̫̳̤͉͈͍̹̝̳̪͙̫̖̟͍̞̞̮̘͕̤͍̠̘͙͙̠̻̰̩̱̖͓̟̪̠̻̹̰̻̖̹͉̬͕͕̘͍̘̱̤̰̤̺̤̺̤̗́̓̈̾́̈́̿̓̎̉͒͊̉̉̍͐̑́̀̓̒̽͗̉̋͌̈́̓̇̃͛́̊̊̄͗̇̽̽̋̐̆͐͐͋͛̓͆̿͆̿̈́̽͆̌̉͐̓͂̾͌͌͑̉̑̀͛́̀̓̓̐̊́̿̓̅͗̒͐͋̀̽͐̃̐̓͌̀̑͋͑̾̏̄̎͑̇͐̀̐̃̈́̐̑̒̃͆̋̒͆̔͋̿̀̈̃̿̈́͆̄͋̆́͋̿̈́̈́̀́̔̄̉̓̍́͗̾̊̄̈́͂̎̀̿̏͆̿̽̃̐̑̎̐̅̏̈́̌̐̉̀̿́̍̀̓͐͋͆̎̓̏̓̅͊͊̒̈́͗̉̈͌͛̿̾̃̋̈̓̒̈́͋̓̀̌͒͂͛́̇̆̇͑̌̿̐͒́͆̀̏̀͐̎͊͑͑͂̋̏̽̓̀̽͋̓̉̈́̍̿̓̆̿͋̉̇̕̕̕̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͘̚̕̕̚͘͘̕̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅ

XxNeco_LuciexX

When you go to copy the information about the picture I.e, URL/link
Don't copy the image version, as the
[img]http://[/img]
makes it do what you experienced, Use the HTML code.
hopefully that helped if you hadn't already gotten assistance with this in the time since you posted.

̢̨̨̨̡̨̢̡̨̡̢̡̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̨̛̛̛̛͕̱͎̭̳̻̼̗̟͎̞̲͔̬̞̗͙̝͖͔̫̩̻̗̲͈͇̹͍͎̱̰͓̣͔̟̹̺͓͉̮̩̟̖͍̲̣͇̙͚̗̻̖͍͔̪̹̜͉̤̼͕̘͙̱̤͍͚̰͇̣̰̻̫̦͚̮̭͉̦̲̟̬͍̩̙̠̣̣͎̣̝̪͖͕͇͔̮̭̩̞͕͉̦̬̝̤̦̙̻͚̥͔̭̮͇̝͉̺̙̞̬̹̰̭̞̻̬̖͈̲̟̗͖̺̩͖̻̻̖̤̺̥͍͔̩̰͕̮̫͓̗̙̟̲̰̭͔͚̬̩̗̺̹̰̝͖̬̞̬̯̭̟̞͙̯̞͇͇̭͕̼͙̣͓̖̦͖̗̗͖̜̱̟̞͔͕̤̗̲̳̞̯̩̹̳̝̹̘͍̩̥̹̱̭̝̬̠̰̱̜͖̪͙̰͈͚̜͉̗̝̺͈̩̖̱͖͚̗̗̹͚̱̠͔͓͗̈́́̈́́̑̈́͐͑́̇̂̋̔́͊̏̀̑̊̔̂̔̋̑̀̏̽̇͌̓̏́̔̒̑̒̊̈́͌̓͌̂̓͆́̈́̍̋̾̌̒̅̌̉̆͗̀̏̓̈́̄̀͒̓̈́̎͛͒̂́͊̀͌̀̅͛̿͛̌͆̓͑̿̓̐̎͗͆̆̔͐͋̃̃̊̈́̽͗́̌̇̀̌̉͌̋̈́̽̽͑̌̊͑̄͌̿̿̄̽̍͛͗͋͛̐́̑͑̈́͌͋̊͒̇͌́̎̀̈́͌̈́̄̿̀̄̀̽̽̎̅̆̽͛́́͛̿͐̆̊͆̎͑̊̂̾̽̌̾̿̐̆̓͋̊̀͒͊̀̀́̇͗̎͒̄̈́̈́͛̐̊͒̓͒́̅́́̀̓̔̊̍̉̂͊́̅͐̃̈́́̇̐̓̍̊͐͂̂̆̃̋̀̊̓̋̋͗̓́̌̓̾͒̕͘̕̕̚̚̕̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̕̕͘̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅ
̧̢͍̪̭͇̱̙̮̱͒͗̏͒͐̿̾̏͗̋
albeit a very persistent one
Im still trying to understand this game. GUH!

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Celestial Petals

Banners are posted on the guild home page at the top right. A generic one is there until you upload a custom one.

This banner can also be used in signatures and affiliate locations to link back to the guild.

Guild size banner is 200x40 pixels. That's 200wide x 40tall.
This post tells you [ XX ]

From my experience in making these:
Make two sizes : the 200x40 and a size that can be used in signatures that would be somewhat larger.
Hiya, What Link Form Do I Use To Put It In My Guild Page Itself? The One Where You Do The Title, Writup, And Banner, Tags, And Entry fee, And All THat Jazz? I Mean Does ANYONE Know What Form Of Link Is Used To Post A Banner As The Guild Banner That Is Viewable Under The Search?
PLEASE HELP???
need aid! a friend of mine is stuck in a clan and cant find it to get out! the clans name is +Death's Greatest Army+
pm me if you can help please
I need help. I started a clan back when ZOMG! first started and since I don't play a lot I totally forgot about it and I could not join a friends Clan and I couldn't figure out why when a couple of weeks back I logged on and suddenly the clan I had created was there and I clicked on it to leave the clan. When I went back to join my friends clan it said I couldn't because I was a member of another clan. It's still listed that I'm apart of the Clan I created but when I click on the Clan's name it says 'Unable to retrieve information about this guild' is this a glitch?

Heroic Senshi

You can open at shops in a guild, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff