Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Jacklyna
pugasus
I'm confused and if someone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

Okay so, I'm in this clan, like it shows that I'm in the 'members' and that I’ve posted and donated and stuff but when I click 'clans' under the 'forums' tab it says that I'm not in any clan under 'my clan'. Also when I'm in zOMG it doesn't say I'm in a clan on my 'character info' thing and the clan chat won't work. Someone please tell me how I can fix this without leaving the clan and rejoining it? D':

Sorry I don't actually have an answer to your question...
but I was wondering something about your signature, the part that says:

~What does it mean when nightmares dream of peace?
When shadows wish for light?~

Um, where did that quote come from exactly?

I'm actually not completely sure. My friend was using it in her emails all the time, like 4-6 years ago and I really liked it so I started using it. sweatdrop

Aged Streaker

How do you stop a request to join a guild?
If no one know the answer, I'm doomed.
I recently created a clan. I wanted to see if it was on the clan list and It is not here. I even used the search bar. Not only that I created the banner my self but its not being displayed. The size is 200x40 like it should be. I am stumped here. Clan name is Aegis League.
I need help. I want my admin rights back. Problem is that I'm still the Clan Owner and I cannot do this since my ex-friend took my rights away. So how would I fix this?

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
JackSpicer-Genius
Someone gave me a guild as a present. I'm the captain now, but I don't have any idea how to list someone as my vice-captain... Can someone help me, please?... crying

"Click on the guild member's button at your Guild and you will see some options one of them will say Promote,If you click on it a couple time's the person that you promote will be a Vise Captain,
Hope this help's you out a bit."
bump 3nodding

Arren Ged rolled 20 100-sided dice: 76, 9, 21, 1, 20, 2, 46, 9, 27, 22, 78, 43, 88, 9, 29, 75, 85, 41, 53, 56 Total: 790 (20-2000)

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
cat_question cat_confused cat_smile I can only suggest that you contact yourfclan they should be the ones to help you since your are a clan member and good luck let us know how it goes. cat_wink

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
cat_wink I suggested that you contact your clan they should help you out since you are a member, do let me know how it turns out, the sign of a great clan is how they help out their own
pugasus
Jacklyna
pugasus
I'm confused and if someone could help me out with this it would be much appreciated.

Okay so, I'm in this clan, like it shows that I'm in the 'members' and that I’ve posted and donated and stuff but when I click 'clans' under the 'forums' tab it says that I'm not in any clan under 'my clan'. Also when I'm in zOMG it doesn't say I'm in a clan on my 'character info' thing and the clan chat won't work. Someone please tell me how I can fix this without leaving the clan and rejoining it? D':

Sorry I don't actually have an answer to your question...
but I was wondering something about your signature, the part that says:

~What does it mean when nightmares dream of peace?
When shadows wish for light?~

Um, where did that quote come from exactly?

I'm actually not completely sure. My friend was using it in her emails all the time, like 4-6 years ago and I really liked it so I started using it. sweatdrop

Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I was wondering how can you hide the donate thing where you type in your username and password at the guild home. I want the money to go to a mule account so the guild can give away prizes and such. I've seen guilds do it so don't say you can't. Any help?

Friendly Explorer

10,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my clan doesn't work crying its a broken link!

Newbie Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Divine Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
[NPC] Leon
...buy a user ad to be displayed on the main forum page.

Hi Leon,

How do I buy one of these adds if I chose to?

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

5,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
Is there a way to check all the posts you made in a guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff