Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

Stephanos Voltaire
Which moderator do I speak to?

User Image
Shocked again she opened the gates of her tragic past|
And bloody images came back to her mind|

Good question. I've never spoken to a moderator on such topics. But I can give you this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/complete-list-of-gaia-staff/t.67361563/
and you should try speaking to a Site Moderator, I believe.

She remembered the old mission|
The dark comet's goal beyond the suns|

Lonely Phantom

Does anyone here know whether a Captain of a guild can delete their subforums?
I've been looking all over my guild and I can't find any such delete button for subforums...

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So it says that I am in a Clan when I try to join a Guild. When I went to the Guilds > Find a Clan, it told me I was not in a clan. Then I clicked "create" a clan, and it tells me I am already In a clan. I just want to join a friends Guild, though it won't let me because it says "General Error, this user already belongs to a Clan" Even though on the main clan page, it says that I am not in a clan.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!! (Please quote my post or I may not see the replies.)

THANK YOU <3

~Atta~

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TheEmptyMasterpiece
I've been looking all over my guild and I can't find any such delete button for subforums...

As far as I am concerned subforms can not be deleted, though you can block them from members so no one can go in but the crew, vice captain, and captain. (hope this helps) >.< If you find out how to delete subforms, let me know xD

Lonely Phantom

iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece

As far as I am concerned subforms can not be deleted, though you can block them from members so no one can go in but the crew, vice captain, and captain. (hope this helps) >.< If you find out how to delete subforms, let me know xD

Yeah, I figured out it isn't possible, so I went to post the idea in the Suggestions forum.
Apparently it's been a popular idea for a while now, but I guess the Gaia staff just doesn't find Guild maintenance to be all that important. Or Guilds as a whole to be that important, in fact. gonk

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TheEmptyMasterpiece
iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece

Yeah, I figured out it isn't possible, so I went to post the idea in the Suggestions forum.
Apparently it's been a popular idea for a while now, but I guess the Gaia staff just doesn't find Guild maintenance to be all that important. Or Guilds as a whole to be that important, in fact. gonk

Yea I think its because i've been hearing that Gaia staff is apparently understaffed, so I don't think they can attend to all the needs people suggest at the moment. So instead they try to get rid of kinks, bugs and issues first. But thats just my opinion lol

Lonely Phantom

iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece
iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece

Yea I think its because i've been hearing that Gaia staff is apparently understaffed, so I don't think they can attend to all the needs people suggest at the moment. So instead they try to get rid of kinks, bugs and issues first. But thats just my opinion lol

It makes sense. 3nodding

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TheEmptyMasterpiece
iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece
iAtta
TheEmptyMasterpiece

It makes sense. 3nodding

Hehe yea, best get the most important stuff outta the way (like making sure the site works properly rolleyes ) then get to all the other minor fun stuff 4laugh

Moonlight Healer

TheEmptyMasterpiece

User Image

There's no such possibility yet. It has been proposed as a part of the GGN Moderator's Guild request to developers and Spring Cleaning ideas but nothing has been one in this matter so far. What you can do at the moment is making the sub avaialable for Crew Only, which makes it partially closed but it cannot be deleted in any way.

Moonlight Healer

iAtta
So it says that I am in a Clan when I try to join a Guild. When I went to the Guilds > Find a Clan, it told me I was not in a clan. Then I clicked "create" a clan, and it tells me I am already In a clan. I just want to join a friends Guild, though it won't let me because it says "General Error, this user already belongs to a Clan" Even though on the main clan page, it says that I am not in a clan.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT!! (Please quote my post or I may not see the replies.)

THANK YOU <3

~Atta~

User Image

This bug has been a;ready reported billions of times since it's been existing for several months and nothing has been done about it yet :/

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
iAtta

THANK YOU <3

~Atta~

User Image

This bug has been a;ready reported billions of times since it's been existing for several months and nothing has been done about it yet :/

Aww thats too bad D: Good thing I already got into my friends guild, usually if someone invites you to a guild by a request, it will let you in, but that takes forever sometimes xD

Moonlight Healer

iAtta
Aww thats too bad D: Good thing I already got into my friends guild, usually if someone invites you to a guild by a request, it will let you in, but that takes forever sometimes xD

User Image

There's no problem joining the guilds, the bug only functions in case of clans.

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
iAtta

User Image

There's no problem joining the guilds, the bug only functions in case of clans.

Yea though sometimes it says guilds are clans and wont let me join >.< But its alright, I just hope they get it fixed soon :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff