hi
i need 300k plz
plz send me trade

Dangerous Noob

9,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Megathread 100
I've been trying to use Clan chat on zOMG! yet it will not let me.
Others have tried too and it does not show up for me. I'm not sure if it shows up for them either... Is the clan chat broken?

Moonlight Healer

Vampy David K
I've been trying to use Crew chat on zOMG! yet it will not let me.
Others have tried too and it does not show up for me. I'm not sure if it shows up for them either... Is the crew chat broken?

Shocked again she opened the gates of her tragic past|
And bloody images came back to her mind|

No, it's just because it has nothing to do with clans. The crew chat is for your party members in the game, not for your clan's crew.

She remembered the old mission|
The dark comet's goal beyond the suns|

Dangerous Noob

9,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Megathread 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
Vampy David K
I've been trying to use Crew chat on zOMG! yet it will not let me.
Others have tried too and it does not show up for me. I'm not sure if it shows up for them either... Is the crew chat broken?

No, it's just because it has nothing to do with clans. The crew chat is for your party members in the game, not for your clan's crew.

I've edited the original post. Obviously I meant clan chat for clan chat.
Nevertheless it does not work when either of my clan members try it.
User Image

Moonlight Healer

Vampy David K
I've edited the original post. Obviously I meant clan chat for clan chat.
Nevertheless it does not work when either of my clan members try it.
User Image

User Image

I can only advise you to report it in the bug report forum. Hardly ever do I play zomg with my clan members (actually, hardly ever do I play zomg in general) but it cannot be a temporal account bug if the whole group experiences this. I hope it wil be fixed soon.

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
what is a guild account for?
it said something about 2500 sub something but i did not get it?
Could someone tell me how they can make sub forums unable for regular members unable to post topics in? I think people can do that. I'm trying to help my sister with a guild, but I hardly know anything about it. I don't want to keep them from posting. I just want to keep them from starting new topics.

If someone could, could they point me to a place where it explains what everything is for in a guild? Like what does crew members only mean? Does that mean that only crew members can make topics or that no one can post at all?

Moonlight Healer

nena_sakura
what is a guild account for?
it said something about 2500 sub something but i did not get it?

User Image

It's for subforums and guild chat. They're not purchsed directly when you own the gold required, you need to go to Moderator Panel --> Edit Forums and there you will be able to purchase and rename a subforum.

Moonlight Healer

Wolf Ookami Woof
Could someone tell me how they can make sub forums unable for regular members unable to post topics in? I think people can do that. I'm trying to help my sister with a guild, but I hardly know anything about it. I don't want to keep them from posting. I just want to keep them from starting new topics.

If someone could, could they point me to a place where it explains what everything is for in a guild? Like what does crew members only mean? Does that mean that only crew members can make topics or that no one can post at all?

User Image

That's easy, no worries. Go to Moderator Panel and choose Edit Forums. You will see a list of your subforums there. Next to each, there will be a box you may tick, labeled as "Crew Only" (in the Forum Access column). Tick the box next to the forum you want to be available only to the crew members and save changes. And that's it. The crew members won't be able to make topics but they won't be able to view the subforum at all.

Unfortunately, I know nothing of any site with guild network system trivia, this thread was supposed to function this way but it seems it doesn't. From what I know, there is no such option to prevent regular members from creating topics or posting. When you close the topic (using an icon of a lockpad in the left corner below the thread), only moderators will be able to post there but everyone will be able to see the thread. Still, I have no idea how to unable creation of new topics.

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
i have been going insane because whenever i try to post an image it doesn't let me It's just a X I've tried with multiple computers and it doesnt work. I get a pick select copy image location then press any of the img keys paste the location and yet this still happens.

Moonlight Healer

edwards_daughter
i have been going insane because whenever i try to post an image it doesn't let me It's just a X I've tried with multiple computers and it doesnt work. I get a pick select copy image location then press any of the img keys paste the location and yet this still happens.

User Image

It happened to me as well. I have figured out that this is happenning only when you copy the img location somewhere around Gaia. The url changes somehow then. But if you quote the post in which the img was used, you will find an unmalformed img url that you can use, It will work fine then.

Pup

8,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
But it happens when I get images off goggle images photobucket and yahoo images as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff