Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

Shannon Kyra Liannanon
I'm not quite sure what's going on, but the banner registered, but isn't showing. all I see is a single line that reads: Lilthia Academy banner
it's the exact dimensions required
here's the link: http://kitalphahart.deviantart.com/art/guild-banner-296080005?q=gallery:kitalphahart/35709799&qo=0
if it helps, I always have had issues with deviantART showing the drawings
or is it just me?

Purple-eyed Dreamer, thanks for the help, and it's a good thing you said "should be fine"
sorry if this is the wrong place for this, feel free to delete this post if it is

In those silent shades of grey
I will find a place

The size is alright, you have just used a wrong link. Post the one directly to the graphic, not to the page with it. This:
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/105/0/d/guild_banner_by_kitalphahart-d4wa0sl.jpg
is the one you need. I hope it will work C:

to escape the endless night
to find a new sun

Moonlight Healer

XxCuTe TeDdyxX
ummm...ok about the guild banner i created one
User Image
wont work it says its not valid?

I will find a place

Nay, it won't. Banners should be in 200x40 pixels size. But you can always put the one you have posted here into your guild homepage.

to find a new sun

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Shannon Kyra Liannanon, you CANNOT host images on deviantART for the purpose of using the graphics on other website such as Gaia.
This is referred to as "hotlinking" which deviantART do not allow even if you own the art.
If you don't want to set up an account on photobucket then why not use imageshack? You don't need an account to upload images there and it's free. I use it for my guild.

Inquisitive Bookworm

17,175 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
CleoSombra
Is it just me, or do the guilds need a serious overhaul?

They're incredibly outdated - using the old posting styles and features. Plus, features such as our aquariums don't show up.
Lol,
You were saying that in '09, & people are still saying it now.

Personally I don't mind what people want, but I'm quite partial to keeping some part of gaia original, for remembrance sake, if there was an option in creating a guild whether to use old or new posting styles, that'd probably suit everyone.

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I just made a guild and I can't figure out how to make the subforum.. Can someone please explain how to do it... Thanks!!

Moonlight Healer

PinkShadowStarlight
I just made a guild and I can't figure out how to make the subforum.. Can someone please explain how to do it... Thanks!!

I will find a place

Sure. Go to the Moderator Panel (the link is on that gray panel in your guild) and choose the Edit Forums option there. You will be able to purchase a subfroum for 2,5k gold from your GUILD account there. It's also a placewhere you will be able to rename subfroums. renaming doesn't cost anything and you can do it as many times as you want.

to find a new sun

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Purple-eyed Dreamer
PinkShadowStarlight

I will find a place

Sure. Go to the Moderator Panel (the link is on that gray panel in your guild) and choose the Edit Forums option there. You will be able to purchase a subfroum for 2,5k gold from your GUILD account there. It's also a placewhere you will be able to rename subfroums. renaming doesn't cost anything and you can do it as many times as you want.

to find a new sun

Thank you so much for your help...

Moonlight Healer

PinkShadowStarlight

]In those silent shades of grey
I will find a place

You're welcome. If there is anything else you need help with, don't hesitate to ask.

to find a new sun

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Purple-eyed Dreamer
PinkShadowStarlight

I will find a place

You're welcome. If there is anything else you need help with, don't hesitate to ask.

to find a new sun

I'm still putting the guild together so if I do I will ask...Thanks again!!

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Purple-eyed Dreamer
PinkShadowStarlight

I will find a place

to find a new sun

I have one more question for you.. I want to make the mule's name as a link so people can just click the username and go directly to him to trade...Can you tell me how to do that? Your help has been so very helpful..Thanks!!

Moonlight Healer

PinkShadowStarlight
I have one more question for you.. I want to make the mule's name as a link so people can just click the username and go directly to him to trade...Can you tell me how to do that? Your help has been so very helpful..Thanks!!

I will find a place

Sure. However, it will require your cooperation C: The base code will look like this:

[url=put_the_link_here]mule's_username_here[/url]

Since I don't know the url, you will have to find it yourself. It's easy, don't worry. While on your mule account, write a post. Then, using your main account, find that post and click the menu below the avatar (on the Offline status). A list of possible actions will appear, choose the TRADE one and copy the address of the page you will be directed to (the one with information "You've selected to start a new trade with....." wink . And that's it.

There's also another option to find the link. A typical link to trading pages look like this (a link to start a trade with YOU C: ):

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=
19428578&_gaia_t_=728
The red part is your account ID. You can find it in your profile address as well:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/pinkshadowstarlight/
19428578/

Just go to your mule's profile, copy the ID, exchange yours in the link above and you have a link to a new trade with the mule. That's also easy C:

to find a new sun

Fashionable Shopper

35,350 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Purple-eyed Dreamer
PinkShadowStarlight

I will find a place

Sure. However, it will require your cooperation C: The base code will look like this:

[url=put_the_link_here]mule's_username_here[/url]

Since I don't know the url, you will have to find it yourself. It's easy, don't worry. While on your mule account, write a post. Then, using your main account, find that post and click the menu below the avatar (on the Offline status). A list of possible actions will appear, choose the TRADE one and copy the address of the page you will be directed to (the one with information "You've selected to start a new trade with....." wink . And that's it.

There's also another option to find the link. A typical link to trading pages look like this (a link to start a trade with YOU C: ):

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=
19428578&_gaia_t_=728
The red part is your account ID. You can find it in your profile address as well:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/pinkshadowstarlight/
19428578/

Just go to your mule's profile, copy the ID, exchange yours in the link above and you have a link to a new trade with the mule. That's also easy C:

to find a new sun

Thank you so much again..I hope I understand it all.. Sounds easy...

Moonlight Healer

PinkShadowStarlight
Thank you so much again..I hope I understand it all.. Sounds easy...

I will find a place

I'm sure you'll do it right. It's easy, I just write long instructions ;D

to find a new sun

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer

Question again razz I made one which is 200X40 yet it still won't work
User Image
i made a clan but i quit i by accident and i want to create a new one, but it wont let me, what do i do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff