Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Ransom3d
Something's jacked up with the bbcoding!!! scream scream
Or it's just me. Can anyone help?

it isnt just u...its me too. i made the banner the correct size and its perfectly fine...it keeps saying "the banner URL u approved is incorrect" how the ******** is it not correct???? scream

o S a y u m I o rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 5, 10, 1, 4, 2, 9, 3, 9 Total: 56 (10-100)

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Question: How do I leave a clan?
I am having problems joining a new guild but it has rejected, says [General Error
User belongs to more than one clan]

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
CRY MY EYES OUT i want to join a guild BUT IT WONT LET ME it says that user belongs to more then one clan. IS USER ME? it cant be cuz im not in a clan yet Q_Q PLEASE I BEG FOR ASSISTANCE!!

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
How do I make a personalized Guild picture????

Distinct Survivor

I have a question.
How do I turn donations for my guild off?
I've seen other guilds with it off and was just wondering

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
o S a y u m I o
Question: How do I leave a clan?
I am having problems joining a new guild but it has rejected, says [General Error
User belongs to more than one clan]

ME TOO this is so not fun User Image User Image how do you join a clan your not in? User Image >.> grrg. User Image User Image

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Menaceman
stupid_savage
how do I make a profit off of my guild?

You don't. Any gold donated to the guild or given as a joining fee all go to a guild-only account that can only be spent on guild features.

Yah so were does the gold go my members have donated 16k and i kinda wanna no were it is..

Moonlight Healer

II-Epic_Cupcake-ll

Yah so were does the gold go my members have donated 16k and i kinda wanna no were it is..

It's stored on a virtual account that no user has access to. Or I should rather say that the guild captain and the vice captains have limited access. Gold donated to a guild can only be spent on new subforums (2,5k each), guild announcements (the price depends on the number of members, I pay ca. 360 gg per message while my guild has 400 users) and guild chat rooms (100k, they're permanent). You can check your present guild funds at your guild home page, right under the guild captain avatar's thumbnail.

To solve this, many guilds create guild mules to gather funds for contest etc. But you need to gain your members' trust first and, sorry to say so, you won't get it telling them you want to make profit. What's more, you cannot cheat on your members, so if you tell them the funds are collected for a contest, you must do so. If not, they have a right to report you, I hope that's clear.

xXAreithXx's Husband

Feral Goat

8,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Profitable 100
Why can't you take gold from the guild fund?

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
How do I leave a clan if I am a vice-captain?

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100
For some reason I am in a clan, but when I go and try to see my clan, I can't see anything. It just says that I don't currently belong to a clan. Is there a reason for that?

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Guys! I want to join a new clan but even after leaving my old one, it says I'm still part of a clan. Even on the clan page, it acknowledges that I'm not part of any clan and yet I still can't join it. confused

Moonlight Healer

Talyn The Vampire
Why can't you take gold from the guild fund?

Because it's for the guild, as the name suggests, not for you.

Moonlight Healer

Irisaria
How do I leave a clan if I am a vice-captain?

Ask the captain to demote you to a regular member, then quit.

Moonlight Healer

miss-crazieness
For some reason I am in a clan, but when I go and try to see my clan, I can't see anything. It just says that I don't currently belong to a clan. Is there a reason for that?

It's a bug. You'll get help in the Bug Reports forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff