Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Healer

No last words to say
Only memories remain

Oh come on... If only you have taken a look at your guild's home page, you'd clearly see the DONATE TO GUILD link.

A farewell then, my path goes forever on
User Image

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I'm thinking about buying a guild. Someone is selling there's. It has 100K in it's account and 8 sub forums. What's a reasonable price?
it says i cant join a guild because im 'already in a clan ' . i dont know whats up, can anyone help me out?

Moonlight Healer

The_Megal
I'm thinking about buying a guild. Someone is selling there's. It has 100K in it's account and 8 sub forums. What's a reasonable price?

Hail, o' great liege of the ancient woods, ruler of the deepest forest...

8 subforums cost 20k, add it to the worth. But it doesn't mean that you need to pay 140k for the guild. The gold stored on its account can't be used for any other purpose than subforums and guild announcements. it was extremely silly of the previous owner to collect so much money - what for? It's frozen...
My suggestion is that you'd better buy a new guild for only 20k and invite some people from the previous one. But I'm not a follower of buying older guilds, that might have had an influence on my opinion.

The Ravens are on the wings!
User Image

momoha-chan
it says i cant join a guild because im 'already in a clan ' . i dont know whats up, can anyone help me out?

Check carefully if that guild isn't a clan. you can be in only one clan at a time, this might be the reason for there's no limit for th enumber of guilds and it's posiible to be in a guild and a clan at the same time.

User Image
Death may surround me......

User Image

Alright, I am in a guild where I am vice captain. We have banned members from the previous owner and would like to have them removed from the guild permanently. The banned members are cluttering up and confusing the guild and its members. Is there a way to remove them permanently from the guild?

User Image

But I do not embrace it

Moonlight Healer

Say whut? When you click BAN next to the member's name in the Guild Members panel, theu are instantly removed from the guild and have no possibility of writing in it unless it's a public guild where everyone can post.
If it's so, just change the guild type to private. Only members will be allowed to post there but everyone will be able to read posts. If you want them to be invisible, change the guild type to hidden. You can do it in your Moderator Panel, in Guild Settings.

User Image
Death may surround me......

User Image

Thank you for the information.

User Image

But I do not embrace it

Moonlight Healer

You're welcome! I hope that was useful.

User Image
CleoSombra
Is it just me, or do the guilds need a serious overhaul?

They're incredibly outdated - using the old posting styles and features. Plus, features such as our aquariums don't show up.

Moonlight Healer

ajajjaxx
CleoSombra
Is it just me, or do the guilds need a serious overhaul?

They're incredibly outdated - using the old posting styles and features. Plus, features such as our aquariums don't show up.

Bullshit. All aquariums show up, you need to unlock them in your account settings to see them. Or is it just my guild that has been updated and our tanks show up in it? I don't think so. better check before complaining again.

What is wrong with old style? New features are only YT and AddMedia. i believe Gaians are intelligent enought to type

[youtube][/youtube]

Not a problem for me, at least.

User Image

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I posted another question on this guild many pages ago, but I am not sure if I ever got a reply. How do we make subfourms on our guilds?

Moonlight Healer

Little Ashuri-chan
I posted another question on this guild many pages ago, but I am not sure if I ever got a reply. How do we make subfourms on our guilds?

There should have been made a small tutorial in the very first post, a lot of people ask this question.

Go to Moderator Panel, then choose Edit Forums. You'll see a list of your current forums and subforums. To make a new one, click PURCHASE ADDITIONAL SUBFORUM or sth like that on the right. It costs 2,5k, taken from your guild account.

User Image

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Okay I started a guild on the 25th two months ago. Hoe do I go about getting members if there is not fourm for it? I can't just send invites to random people if I don't know what they are interested in. This is staarting to frustsrate me.

Playful Kitten

Little Ashuri-chan
Okay I started a guild on the 25th two months ago. Hoe do I go about getting members if there is not fourm for it? I can't just send invites to random people if I don't know what they are interested in. This is staarting to frustsrate me.

You could make a recruitment or advertisement thread here in the Charter and Barter Forum. Take a look around, there are already lots of similar threads in here :3
Or maybe make a banner and put it into you signature.
Also you could make your guild pretty with a nice layout to get people's interest.

That would be a good start to get more members, I think :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces