Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Warlord

This guild has literally just been created. I wish to start a Fairy Tail Guild guild from scratch with heavy support from other people. I am taking a new outlook onto the Fairy Tail guilds I have created in the past and I think this method will work quite well. For this I will need Crew members who are quite active and very supportive. Awards will be given to those who help as well as high positions in the guild and in the rp aspect of the guild. Not only am I looking for crew, but also VC's to help me as well. All of whom will be awarded based on the amount of help given.

Details: The systems have been created. Layouts are made and ready to be used. More or so everything needs to be tested out. Obviously some things will still be broken and other things will need to be edited. So everything will be worked out in time.

Extra: After all has been created, reviewed, looked over, and finalized. Each crew and VC member will receive a position in the guild that is their given "job". Examples: Accepting Profiles/Customs/Reviewing Apps and Accepting Apps/Advertising/banner Creation.

Guild Basics: I wish for this guild to be based on lots of creativity . Users will be able to create their own magic, spells, and characters, You will be able to solely base your character however you wish. Put your wizard into a variety of guilds. Want to be a dark wizard? We have those guilds too. Not to mention we will be holding plenty of events and working on a Guild Exchange that bases off rewards to those who post often and win a lot of battles.

Fairy Tail
I love Fairy Tail! Is this like a role play guild? Seems cool biggrin

Demonic Warlord

911-Goten
I love Fairy Tail! Is this like a role play guild? Seems cool biggrin

Yes it is!!!!! Check out the link man!! You can see for yourself what's inside.

Demonic Warlord

Desirable Lover

7,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
I would love to join ♡

Demonic Warlord

xXRosen_ShadowXx
I would love to join ♡

Please do!

Demonic Warlord