Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ninjas or Pirates?

Like you have to ask. Ninjas, dumbass! *Throws a shuriken at you* 0.7375 73.8% [ 59 ]
Too easy. Pirates, you retard! *Stabs you with a cutlass* 0.0625 6.2% [ 5 ]
Pollwhores trump 'em both, asswipe! *Uses Poll-Fu to beat the crap out of you* 0.2 20.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Eloquent Lunatic

Please come and join this new guild. We need members! Tons of stuff to do, and plenty of fun to be had! xd . . . . . . . . . Okay, okay, I know. This ispretty lame. But, I'm too tired and lazy to come up with anything better right now. sweatdrop Anyway, here's the guild. Join it, or I shall blast you into oblivion!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=8855
so like what do we do exactly?just walk around thinking of thing to think of doing?

Eloquent Lunatic

No. We plan to add several things to do, such as bars to hang in and RPs. 3nodding
It has rp's and polls, and nems little threads. It will end up being pretty much our own little gaia. ^.^ If it turns out ok.

EDIT:

We need Role players of all kinds, and Role Players that will make Role Play threads.

We also need People to do some contests, Poll whores and Spammers, We also need people that are willing to make loads of sensless threads.

I'd also like to add mini shoppes at some point in the near future.

Please join our little guild and help make it a happy loving (*gags*) place.
I want people that are going to make threads and make it a better place to be. 3nodding
And now for the mind numbing bumping!!
Begins pulling shop strings... ^^
i am so bored. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out