Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mia_3456's Husband

Everything Beats Nothing!
A great guild created by me!
It's so easy to make money! We have tons of contests and our main, favorite thing to do - chatting!
I hope you join! Try the introduce yourself forum, join a contest or two.
Not that big, and I try to keep the guild professional, but guilty as charged - we're tons of fun! [:
I could talk a lot more, but if you see this, you will most likely check out the guild.
Tons of info on the main page about it so that mite take up some time to read. [;
So yeah... Please join, and remember - have fun!
Click here to be taken to the main page.

heart The occasional bump will be appreciated! heart

Mia_3456's Husband

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shirtless Bloodsucker

7,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mia_3456's Husband

Mia_3456's Husband

Bump-De-Bump

emotion_yatta

Mia_3456's Husband

XxBeautifulGingerxX
Bump-De-Bump

emotion_yatta

Bump-De-Bump-De-Bump

Mia_3456's Husband

Anyone want to talk to me on this forum? [: Have any questions or just looking for a friend to talk to? If so, i'm your man. biggrin
Tyjaay
Anyone want to talk to me on this forum? [: Have any questions or just looking for a friend to talk to? If so, i'm your man. biggrin

Ayooo, mai maann huh? C'mon and bring on the convo!!!!! c;

Mia_3456's Husband

XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay

;D Whatcha wanna talk about?
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay

Hmm, i dunno lol. . .How was your Easter Day??

Mia_3456's Husband

XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay

Interesting is all I have to say about that. O: The food was good - but there was a family blow out so yeah.. xD How was yours?
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay

Interesting is all I have to say about that. O: The food was good - but there was a family blow out so yeah.. xD How was yours?

Family blow out? Literally or. . .? xD But mine was fine, my small get together with my family was fun (:

Mia_3456's Husband

XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay
XxBeautifulGingerxX
Tyjaay

Family blow out? Literally or. . .? xD But mine was fine, my small get together with my family was fun (:

Yes like a literal one. XD My cousin came over whos going through a really really hard time in life. He was all frsutrated, yelled at my mom, lots of crying went down, anger, yelling. A family blow out. XD Happy Easter!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff