Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  done

visitor count

. 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

EDIT:: Thank you all, but i am no longer in need of this thread and will no longer be checking it for updates

these should been "DUH" questions, but I want to make sure before I purchase anything used

Can i~
change the name? category? can i make it hidden?
What about members? can you sell a guild that still already has members? can i kick them ot after I purchase?
How do i make sure you arn't just scamming me?

what is a good used guild price, with no sub-forums?
18k for my guild and yes to all of your questions
thank you.. at the moment, i'm not at quite enough to buy a guild, but i'm hoping to have enough soon. i'll remmeber you're price - thank you

Original Gaian

I whiped my guild clean for you. It has 3 subforums. 20k? The subforum cost me 2.5k apeace.
Jay1650
I whiped my guild clean for you. It has 3 subforums. 20k? The subforum cost me 2.5k apeace.
i really wish you would of contacted me before deleting things to see if i was even interested, becuse i was mostly gather information at this time.

all of my questions have been answered, and i have just PM'ed those whom i am planning to maybe do more busness with at this time.

thank you.
Cleaning a guild is a standard practice when selling, and also a courtesy (sp?) I don't clean my guilds anymore because sometimes people like to revive guilds, I just reflect their cleanliness in my pricing (clean goes for more money, unless the guild is active)

Tomeka-senpai
Jay1650
i really wish you would of contacted me before deleting things to see if i was even interested, becuse i was mostly gather information at this time.

all of my questions have been answered, and i have just PM'ed those whom i am planning to maybe do more busness with at this time.

thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces