Dapper Bloodsucker

4,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Do you Role play? If so, I run a guild called Who needs sleep when you have a computer?
My friend and I are currently in a Role play called " Riddle Stone Insane Asylum"
However, there is only two of us in it and we are looking for more people to join.

This is the set up of the role play, if this interests you, please join my guild and join us ^_^

User Image
Bright lights sway through the hallways and crevices of the building, the flickering glow can be seen off the highway. From a distance, Riddle Stone seems calm, and sweet. During the day, flowers the hug the outer structure seem to stretch them selves as far as possible to bathe in the radiant sun. The lawn is always in perfect condition. A caretaker is typically outside during the daylight ours. Tending to the flowers and any other landscaping needs. Its a well known fact the Riddle Stone Insane Asylum has thee most gorgeous flowers in all of Mississippi. People would drive for miles just to get a glimpse of the estate as they drive past. Riddle Stone held a very strict restraint on trespassers, putting up a 20ft electric fence to support their wishes.To the public, the asylum was just a cute little spot to place the chunk of population that had gone off their rocker. However it's until you get closer do you begin to sense the true nature of this center for the challenged. As you push open the steal bolted doors, everything hidden inside can be seen and heard. The harsh scent of medicine and cleaning solution cloak the air, although the pungent smell of fecal mater still lingers from the more...unruly patients. Horrific screams and unsettling cackles from the patients echo through the hallways as the caretakers walk about to do their daily rituals. There are over 280 bed rooms in Riddle Stone, there is also a mess hall, a single bathing chamber, an infirmary, an operating room/lab, a recreational room, and a morgue. however the patient count is nearly 550, causing most of the patients to get roommates. The Asylum was built for boys, but due to demand and lack of money coming in, the asylum was opened for both male and female. Leaving all rooms to be..gender neutral, including the only bathing chamber and the recreational room.
Riddle Stone Insane Asylum was built in 1874, and although many years have passed, they do not stray from tradition and treatments.