Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

this guild is an rp guild based on a futuristic time of
Dragons, knights, mages castles and what ever else people can add that will make the thread better with rp.
It is a very open guild letting any race join but mostly dragons live at the castle. Here is a little backround story

Drakes father was the king of Dragonguard, a vast land where a dragon kingdom was built for the protection and civilization of the Draconian race. My father was king of Dragonguard Castle. During his rule a huge war broke out between the dragons and the demons. After months of war the demons killed the king and destroyed land. The whole land was in ruin and the dragons scatered to difforent parts of the world. but then drake rebuilt the kingdom and is trying to get all the dragons back together again...drakes father is burried in this tomb.
User Image

Argon built this kingdom long ago and had all dragons of all kinds there and they were almost perfect...but when one of his men betrayed him and went and told the demons secrets of the castle and Argon the area got bad and was attacked by demons...whiched turned into a war
the war between the dragons and the demons was the biggest battle that has ever been in this realm. the lord of the demons was named Azeroth he was the one that started the war. he for some reason has always been after Argon...so he finally attacked...Argon wasnt expecting it so hes kingdom got hit hard in the first battle thats when he lost his most trusted general Sargon...which caused most of the dragons to go into beserk rages...the second battle was a battle between the dragon general Toran and his men and the demon general Gordka... they battle lasted 2 hours..the dragons destroyed all the demons except the general Gordka he ran back to Azeroth...so then Azeroth thought of a plan...he had it so that they would send a troop to take over the castle from the front so the dragons put most of there troops upfront...then the rest came from one side and the back..they got into the castle and made it to Argons room when Azeroth and Gordka entered..Toran came out from behind the door and stabbed Gordka right in the heart..killing him instantly...then he went for Azeroth..he failed at that...he almost died but he didnt he managed to excape before the castle was destroyed...Argon had just called Toran to be the highest rank in his armys too...well..Azeroth didnt kill Argon right away instead he decided to fight him...and while they were fighting Azeroths assassin Dortra came up behind Argon and almost stabbed him but he didnt Toran came back and killed Dortra in one hit...but that made Argon look over and when he did Azeroth stabbed and killed Argon...after that the dragons retreated to different parts of the world and the demons destroyed the castle...Toran ran off with Alextria...and protected and helped her raise drake...until he grew to an age when he could fight for himself...after that Alextria let Toran go to do his own will...so Toran Argon in the tomb of the ancients...then Toran left and married Estarah and they had two kids...but then the demons attacked there village and destroyed all of them except one of Torans kids...that kid was found at a waterfall not far from the castle ruins...soon after that the demons died down a little bit....so drake had decided to rebuild his fathers kindom and reunite all the dragons again...and so far it was been pretty good...there has been a few demon attacks but none they couldnt handle..so far the whereabouts of Azeroth and Torans boy are unkown...but the castle is built now and the area around it is getting populated again.

User Image

click the link to enter
User Image
there....
now all I have to do is wait for people to come and check it out
come on your stupid people.... mad
join my kingdome scream
ello, just so you know i suck at rp
got_your_nose!
ello, just so you know i suck at rp
meh....
it doesnt matter