Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have had this guild for some time now, and here is the thing.... Ever since it opened, the members have been participating on it less and less each day. It has gotten to the point that they come onto the guild, announce that they had been there, and then leave. It's not what I intended for the guild and am very disappointed in the members, for they are the ones that talked me into making the guild for them in the first place.

It's a roleplay bar, though as of lately it has gone down on that, as I mentioned above. When I calculated posts the other day, 1150 posts were made by people who had eventually been banned [[they had less than ten posts the whole time the guild had been opened]]. After all of the bans, there was a post count of 6965 posts. 17% of all posts were made by one person, and two others, myself being one of them, posted 11% each of the total posts.

It would be much appreciated if someone would take over this guild, I don't care what you decide to turn it into.

I am willing to listen to any offers people are willing to give for the guild. Any offer is accepted.

On March 14th, 2006--two weeks from now--I will choose someone to take the guild. Before leadership of the guild is handed over, I will delete all posts and topics from the guild, and ban all previous members so that the new owner can start anew.

If you would like a look at the guild, here is a link.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=9301

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces