Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

free gold

woot! 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

I love the dragonriders of Pern books. This is a whole society in it self, we have weyr's which are dragon nests, we have all 36 holds the major and minor.

We have the basic ideas of what pern is in threads for you to read at your convinience. Please come and check us out. its free to join and free to find friends and escape into a rp you will truly enjoy.

Its simple and easy to join. you can either click on my banner in my sig which will take you to the guild home page.To the left is a small blue banner that says join request. Please put in a brief description of why you would like to join. When accepted read the few items he have for you to make your rp playing easy to follow.

You can also just click on the link below and it will also take you to the guild home page. Once you have been excepted . click on the guild forum. that will take you to a page full of threads. Pick to enter one and enjoy your role playing adventure.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=8680
If anyone has a question about the guild please feel free to pm me about it.
You can rp any fantasy type rp in the guild if you like we can make threads that go along with your individual rp also
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dark_Maiden_Queen's Significant Otter

Beloved Raider

11,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Name: dark_maiden_queen

Bio: (I like to be weird

Why do you want to join this guild?: i love the series and all of her books anne acaffery rocks

Have you read any of the Pern books?:does the answer abouve answer it? i love it i got the whole series in one book and i love it from dragonflight to the white dragon on one books and the othe rbooks that she write i want a white dragon screw the gold queen i want a white one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff