• Get Dissed! 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
You guys forgot to cross out Harley Quin, since she's taken now.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Nature Friendly

Thanks for the reminder! will do so :3

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
kwarren7
Nature Friendly

Also, for fun, maybe you'd like to add Talia Al' Ghul as well. If a roleplayer gets her role, it'd be interesting to see how she interacts with Bruce.
I'm not all that great at roleplaying characters that I'm not familiar with(my DC favorite is Red Hood a.k.a. Jason Todd the second robin), but I might be back to take on a role, once I get familiar with one of the characters(I know all of them, but only by their backstories).

Edit: Batgirl, Mr.Freeze and Nightwing would be cool too. Have you been reading the current Court of Owls arc?

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Nature Friendly
kwarren7
Nature Friendly

Also, for fun, maybe you'd like to add Talia Al' Ghul as well. If a roleplayer gets her role, it'd be interesting to see how she interacts with Bruce.
I'm not all that great at roleplaying characters that I'm not familiar with(my DC favorite is Red Hood a.k.a. Jason Todd the second robin), but I might be back to take on a role, once I get familiar with one of the characters(I know all of them, but only by their backstories).

Edit: Batgirl, Mr.Freeze and Nightwing would be cool too. Have you been reading the current Court of Owls arc?

We actually have a Talia, I was about to add her to the list :3 Actually anyone is available from DC. I just have a few listed. We have a Mr. Freeze, but Nightwing and Batgirl are open. I am not currently reading that, but I'll have to look into it :3

Blessed Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
kwarren7
Nature Friendly
kwarren7
Nature Friendly

We actually have a Talia, I was about to add her to the list :3 Actually anyone is available from DC. I just have a few listed. We have a Mr. Freeze, but Nightwing and Batgirl are open. I am not currently reading that, but I'll have to look into it :3

Cool =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces