Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ARKHAM ☾SCHOOL ƒσя Շroubled ϓouth
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

Welcome to Arkham School for Troubled Youth. This is an alternate Gotham City, where Batman and his cohorts are all still young, but with the same pasts. They have all done some kind of offense where they should be in prison, but because the kindness of a judge, they were sent to a reform school instead.

What will become of them now? What did they do to end up here? Will you keep their original story to a "T" or will you tweak it some? Will they straighten up and make it out? Or will they be sent next door to Arkham Asylum?

Inspired by: boredom
writing expectations: lazy adv-lit [minimum: two paragraphs || max: six paragraphs]
Photo credit/edits: kwarren7
Moderators: kwarren7 && ApplesJamOverload && Taokaka xx
I am the guild mule, Principal Arkham.

I am here to say that Arkham School for Troubled Youth is a fine upstanding insitituion started by my grandfather before me and we welcome youth of all histories!

We promise to help them become who they really are, and take children from all walks of life. We're here to give you a second chance.

-ruffles papers- Anyways, on to business.....-looks for paper-

Who took my papers again?! -yells- HARLEY!

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Hello there, I'm Katy and I'm the head of the guild :3

I started this originally as a role-playing thread, but decided that it would be better suited for a guild.

This is going to be a fun guild, so I hope that you'll stick around and give it a chance :3

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
ROLES

All role histories are negotiable. If you don't like the blurb I've written up, then feel free to PM me and we'll talk. also if your favorite isn't up, just PM me or or the crew members and I'm sure it'll be fine.

updated 2/13/12

bold means open
bold && underlined means reserved
striked means taken

• Bruce Wayne/Batman: the infamous Batman. One of the older students, second year in because of his anger issues. His guardian sent him here as a last resort when he lost his temper at a club and took out two bouncers and someone he deemed "evil".

• Robin: Bruce's little cousin. He was adopted by Alfred as well when his parents died in a circus accident. He is sweet most of the time but has developed a split personality that's grown steadily worse as his older cousin has started acting out. middle school age

• Superman: growing up as an alien with super strength is hard, especially when you go out for the football team and end up putting the guy you tackle into a coma.

• Lois Lane: the daughter of the headmaster of Arkham School for Troubled Youth. She technically shouldn't be in here, but stole a few things from a local gas station in order to get in the school. She wants to write an expose about the kids in here, to reveal to the world the true dangers that could be unleashed. But she might be in over her head.

• Wonder Woman: after coming from her homeland as an exchange student, Wonder Woman found herself in a strange place where men ruled and women were subservient. So when she was expected to mind her own business about a friend's abusive ex, She didn't know how. When she beat the man into submission, the girl went back on WW and chose to defend him instead of her friend.

• Catwoman: when Daddy doesn't give his little girl enough attention, or any at all, she resorts to other ways of getting attention. Selena started stealing and couldn't stop, ending up a kleptomaniac

• The Joker: to be quite honest, we're not sure why he wasn't here sooner. He managed to get put in Arkham School for finally getting caught, but when he attends mandatory counseling, usually the counselor ends up needing help before he receives any. He's always causing issues and setting people off though, when not avoiding his self titled girlfriend, Harley

• Harley Quinn: Harley was a good girl on her way to Harvard with her grades until she met the Joker, or as she calls him "Mistuh J". She hangs out with her best friend Poison Ivy, who has been acting oddly...more affectionate. She's not sure how she feels about this.

• Poison Ivy: Pamela Lily Isley was a prodigy until she was betrayed by her professor. But after blowing up too many big oil companies. She has made a niche for herself in Arkham School, and all she needs is Harley and her plants. She hates that horrible Jack White

• The Riddler: if anyone is a nerd in this school, that'd be the Riddler. He's an odd fellow, and has yet to reveal why he's here, but he gives everyone the creeps.

• Lex Luthor: the spoiled rival of Superman. He was sent here as a last resort before boot camp by his parents.

• Harvey Dent: a charming friend one minute and a terrible enemy the next, Harvey began lashing out after he was in an accident involving acid at his old school.

• Bane- was once a big wrestling star at his school before he got caught using a steroid called Venom. Sadly for him the Venom has a side affect of extreme anger and he ended up killing one his opponents. He lucked out by being tried as a minor and they sent him to Arkham School for Troubled youth as a last chance to get clean and straighten up.

• Scarecrow: A brilliant young man, he hides his obsession of fear behind the face of an awkward teenage boy. While the shy awkwardness isn't just a facade, he can quickly throw it aside when he's properly infuriated.

• Some others: Hugo Strange, Penguin, Scarecrow, Clayface, The Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, Ra's al Ghul, The Ventriloquist, Green Lantern, and many others I'm sure, but this was just to give you an idea.

• You can PM me or any of the crew members if you have someone in mind that's not up. If you create one that is not on this list, then I need you to write a two sentence blurb to put up with them when I accept you. Also, the younger heroes like Starfire or other teen titans, they would be much younger than the other students. The reform school goes from ninth grade to second year of college.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Use this for recruiting independently

Quote:
User Image

ARKHAM ☾SCHOOL ƒσя Շroubled ϓouth

This is an alternate universe DC universe RP where all the characters are teenagers or young adults in reform school. It's lazy adv-lit that moves and a slow pace for guild wide events and sometimes a bit faster in smaller events.

It's created so one can really get to know their fellow role player and really develop your character. I hope you'll take a look :3

[center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/arkham-school-for-troubled-youth/g.380841/][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/RosePetaldoll/gotham_city_by_dblake-1.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
[size=20][color=midnightblue][b]ARKHAM ☾SCHOOL ƒσя Շroubled ϓouth[/b][/color]
[color=crimson][b]▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀[/b][/color][/size]

[size=10]This is an alternate universe DC universe RP where all the characters are teenagers or young adults in reform school. It's lazy adv-lit that moves and a slow pace for guild wide events and sometimes a bit faster in smaller events.

It's created so one can really get to know their fellow role player and really develop your character. I hope you'll take a look :3[/size]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

[center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/RosePetaldoll/Arkham%20School/batman-arkham-asylum-gate.jpg[/img][/center]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Just so you know, we have people to play Batz and Joker, so all the roles are still up for grabs except them :3

heyoitsphoenix's Partner In Crime

8,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm just about done with my profile for Riddler- I just need a theme song and some pictures :3

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yay!! I had my Ivy profile up now I need to work on The Joker. smile

heyoitsphoenix's Partner In Crime

8,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
I saw! :3 I guess you changed your mind about playing Harley then.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yes! I wanted to be her but then I decided on Joker and Ivy bc I love them so much and have practice playing them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff