1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Angelic Warrior

User Image
Hello our guild offers a mellow chill atmosphere
Spirit Week
Contst Monthly
Birthday threads for anyone wanting one
Word games

If your requesting to join please give year of your birth or your age or both.
We would like to know how long you have been on Gaia.

We do not allow cussing at all because some people are offended so we just do not do it at all
Those of us in the guild just want to have fun without any drama.

Devout Seeker

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I'm new to the guild, and to Gaia (after having closed my previous account several years ago), and look forward to meeting more people in a more similar age-range whee
I would like to join how do you go about joining the guild? I want to meet new friends about my age whee

Enuf4Hagen's Partner

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Absolute Zero 2
I would like to join how do you go about joining the guild? I want to meet new friends about my age whee

Click on the cute little tiger picture, he will direct you to our guild ^___^
Welcome!
[Ok thanks I just put in the request to join the guild.

quote="Buckshot_Thriller"]
Absolute Zero 2

Click on the cute little tiger picture, he will direct you to our guild ^___^
Welcome!
Absolute Zero 2

i tried to invite you but it would not let me. click on the tiger picture of the tiger above please

Angelic Warrior

Hi everyone. Here is a guild that the people are nice and mellow. If you are over 18 or consider yourself mature please request to join we would be happy to have you as a member

Fearsome Cleric

7,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
So what is this guild about? Is it just a place to chat, or do ya'll do RP? Is there any specific topic?

~Tsukuri

Angelic Warrior

Tsukuribanashi Kemono
So what is this guild about? Is it just a place to chat, or do ya'll do RP? Is there any specific topic?

~Tsukuri

No one has an RP going. Its chatting contest --nothing specific except during Halloween and Christmas.
we are a place to chat, vent, find new friends, do a gift exchange or tek tek contest or another contest. Come join us.

Angelic Warrior

The Serenity Haven Guild is a fun, friendly, active social guild for adults 18 years and older.

We have sub-forums that cover just about every topic of serious discussion, as well as fun game and contest
sub-forums, our own CB, Artist's Corner, one for humour and one specially reserved for themed holiday events!

We award prizes in a free monthly raffle open to all members, a free monthly birthday celebration raffle,
and several free games and contests sponsored both by the guild and generous individual members.
In addition, we hold periodic ticket lotteries where members can buy tickets for gold and a few lucky winners
split a jackpot. Our themed holiday events are also free to members, with many fun threads and lots of prizes!

If this sounds like a place you would like to hang out, meet friends, chat and have fun, then apply for membership today!

Click the link below to visit the
Awesome Mature Gaians Guild!

Angelic Warrior

Good morning!
Good afternoon!

Angelic Warrior

Hello I hope you come and check out our guild.
If you want a "awesome" guild and you are over 18 this is the guild for you 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff