Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you been on Gaia long?

Yes 0.41006097560976 41.0% [ 538 ]
No 0.070884146341463 7.1% [ 93 ]
I was on but left and am returning. 0.51905487804878 51.9% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 1312 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

I am only in 1 guild and no one is very friendly can you send me an invite? Your guild sounds great.
How did you hear about the guild: saw the post on the forum
Why would you like to join our guild: looking to make friends and have a place to hang out

Angelic Warrior

Hello.. I hope that you join us. You will find so many nice people. Its so cool that people are there for each other,
Right now we are at the end of our guilds anniversary celebration but we have lots of fun planned for next month too. But do join and finish out the month with us for the anniversary celebration.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
Yep, we have a HUGE event going on right now. I am giving out one prize at random every day and also surprise gifts here and there as well. There is a free daily reward you can get just for signing in every day and also a free raffle every week. This is going on until the end of this month!

Even when we aren't doing big events, though, we still have a lot of fun chatting with each other and doing stuff like themed avatars and guild parties.
Hello everyone.

Angelic Warrior

Good morning. Our guild is a hidden guild but you can still join and check us out. We have lasted 7 years because of the wonderful people in the guild. I give them all the credit and hope that you will too.

Angelic Warrior

Hello to whomever is reading this biggrin
If your nervous about joining us. Do not be. Everyone is nice here. I honestly do not think we have a mean person in the guild or ever have had a mean person.

Angelic Warrior

Hello everyone. Our guild anniversary is about over I have been so busy with the contest I hope that you join us we have some really cool things planned for next month. Join us check us out.

Angelic Warrior

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces