Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you been on Gaia long?

Yes 0.41006097560976 41.0% [ 538 ]
No 0.070884146341463 7.1% [ 93 ]
I was on but left and am returning. 0.51905487804878 51.9% [ 681 ]
Total Votes:[ 1312 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Sparkling Lunatic

As a newer member of Awesome Mature Gains I can confirm this is truly an unusual community in gaia and online.
New and old members will find themselves embraced in friendship, generosity and support both with real life and gaia fun.

New people who join "just to try it out" find themselves home here.

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The guild is still active and social? Sign me up

Angelic Warrior

kyle798
The guild is still active and social? Sign me up

Sure I will send you an invite now.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
I've been a member of the guild for several years. I LOVE the guild captain. She's so sweet and amazing. <3
Just thought I'd leave a "testimony" about the guild for anyone who was not sure whether they would join or not.

Angelic Warrior

Little_Neco-chan
I've been a member of the guild for several years. I LOVE the guild captain. She's so sweet and amazing. <3
Just thought I'd leave a "testimony" about the guild for anyone who was not sure whether they would join or not.

Thank you so much you are so sweet. heart But your pretty sweet also. It must say something about us Alaskans we are just nice people.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
angelic snow angel
Thank you so much you are so sweet. heart But your pretty sweet also. It must say something about us Alaskans we are just nice people.
Yeah! Everyone should join the guild because we have two awesome Alaskans. blaugh *hugs*

Angelic Warrior

Little_Neco-chan
angelic snow angel
Yeah! Everyone should join the guild because we have two awesome Alaskans. blaugh *hugs*

I know your right. There are actually a couple Alaskans in the guild. A women I once worked with is in it and I recently noticed someone else too. hugs

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
angelic snow angel

I know your right. There are actually a couple Alaskans in the guild. A women I once worked with is in it and I recently noticed someone else too. hugs

They should show themselves, I don't know if I've talked to them. Haha

Angelic Warrior

Little_Neco-chan
angelic snow angel

They should show themselves, I don't know if I've talked to them. Haha

Purpleangel2God does not come on all that often and the other one is signed up for one of the anniversary contest but does not post too often they are into RP's mostly

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
angelic snow angel

Purpleangel2God does not come on all that often and the other one is signed up for one of the anniversary contest but does not post too often they are into RP's mostly
I see. Well for a while I didn't post much either. sweatdrop

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
And neither do I.

Angelic Warrior

I Ceymore Ratz
And neither do I.

Hello there! How are you doing?

Angelic Warrior

Hello everyone.. we have several good RP's going and you can join in them at anytime.

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                bumping this up a bit! if you're considering joining us, dooo it. this is a pretty amazing guild.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff