Devoted Mage

8,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Beautiful Manners
I'm looking for one of those ~

User Image

We are a semi literate and above role-playing guild. We are a school rp, but we focus on freshmen to senior level students. We also...only focus on non-humans. The academy is in Ireland, a great place to be, and it is a magically protected school meaning that humans cannot find it. We have a list of accepted species of characters, but we have yet to deny a species. We simply have the list as a suggestion for members who may not know what they wish to play. We even allow aliens as characters. The guild may seem small because of the few number of members, but most of the members actually play two or more characters, so we have quite a few characters. Everyone is above semi literate and we have a very active OOC Chat. The members are very warm and love meeting new members. Classes are just starting so its a great time to check us out or think about joining.

Our OOC Chat is full of people plotting things for their characters, and we have lots of pre-set relationships and siblings. We have straight and gay couples, so we have a lot of variety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games