I'll think about it. 0.6 60.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 >

Paper Friend's Significant Otter

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
Since the summer is here and already started I guess its about time for the recruiting. Since I started Gaia last year I've been a part of...six awesome guilds. Oh and one that I have. But that's not the point. I'm going to advertise three of them that are in need of frequent role-players. They really have a great storyline if its what you're looking for. I really hope you can consider them as a possibility. I shall include three descriptions from the guilds themselves so that you may have the creator's own thoughts and ideas. Please enjoy them.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Bloody Moon Academy
Bloody Moon Academy was founded by Luna (Last name unknown) 200 years ago, She was a vampire who was tired of the wars between humans and The Supernatrual so she created this School to teach SN how to live peacefully with humans and keep what they are a secret. At fisrt the SN did not agree with her school but as the tensions grew between the SN and Humans they had to put a stop to it and go into hideing. The BMA is for grades 9-12 (Ninth Grade 13-14) (Tenth Grade 15-16) (Elenventh Grage 17-18 ) (Twelth Grade 19-20) Luna died by a hunter a few decades after opening the academy and her sister took over her school. Today the school is still open to those who are ready to lean and fight to stay alive. Her sister Angela still lives and is headmaster to BM. So please come and enroll into BM and be apart of the fight defeat all who want to hurt our kind. We accept all kinds of supernatrual, No one is turned down...Acept a human of course.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Kingdom's End
"The worlds are on the edge of disaster, the knights of the keyblade must stand together in this crisis. A new generation of darkness is upon us all. Not only is the Organization a threat to the knights but a new more powerful enemy will rise from the dark to destroy anyone and anything in their path. We, the Knights of the Keyblade, must stand and fight the enemy of pure darkness. To those who are deemed worthy will gain the opportunity for the mark of mastery to become a keyblade master. What side will you choose?" - Keyblade Master (name unknown)

Kuroi Tsubasa
There once was a tribe of people with black wings. They were know as Kuroi Tsubasa. They lived atop one of the tallest mountains in the region. This mountain also had a twin. It was home to the rival tribe of Shiroi Tsubasa. The only difference between the two tribes is the color of their wings. Shiroi Tsubasa tribe has wings of the brightest white. Kuroi Tsubasa was a peaceful tribe who want nothing more then to live at the mountain peak. Though they train in physical combat, they hardly use it unless needed. They also have the gift of magic. Shiroi Tsubasa are masters of magic and felt threatened by the rising strength of Kuroi Tsubasa. The Shiroi Council gathered one day and decided they were going to destroy Kuroi Tsubasa. They attacked at night taking down part of the city and killing many. But Kuroi Tsubasa fought back. They drove the Shiroi soldiers off their mountain. Thus began a war that spanned for decades. The Shiroi Council grew tired of the war. They gathered together and decided to use a forbidden spell "Ragnarok." The six council members gathered together and began to chant the incantation. The Kuroi Council sent half of their troops out to the battlefield located in between the two mountains. with the troop count on both sides dropping Kuroi figured it would be the final battle. The women and children left the city when the war began and were living in the world below in a town the was a refuge for the tribe. Suddenly the sky began to glow atop Shiroi Mountain. Above the Shiroi Council Hall floated a raging reddish, orange ball that continued to grow. the Kuroi Council noticed the glow and walked outside to see this giant orb. They ordered a evacuation of the remaining troops but it was too late. The Shiroi Council activated the orb and it shot a large beam destroying half of Kuroi Mountain. The troops down below watched as their home was destroyed. As the beam and the orb faded the remaining troops fled the battlefield leaving the Shiroi troops celebrating their victory. They returned to the Shiroi Council where they were told to search out any survivors. The troops spread all over the land searching but they never found them. by the time they got to the Kuroi Town they had already fled. After leaving their camp the survivors of the Kuroi Tribe had all come to an agreement to cut off their wings and disappear into the world below and live with the wingless ones. Angered that the survivors were never found, the Shiroi Council had ordered their troops to invade the lower world. They ended up establishing a dictatorship in order to weed them out.

During the next couple millennium the descendants had settled in with the wingless ones and lost almost every trace they existed. Almost. Every descendant were born with a birth mark on their backs. It was where their ancestors had their wings. Shiroi Tsubasa still reigned the lands. The wingless ones considered them gods. They council used this to their advantage and sucked the wingless ones out of almost all their resources. They left just enough for them to live. The descendants of Kuroi Tsubasa felt it was enough. Though their heritage was lost in time and their blood was thin they discovered their ability to use magic and their talents in physical combat. With their powers awakened and their talents showing, it is time to take a stand against the tyranny of Shiroi Tsubasa. It's time to take your weapon in hand and fight to free the lands.

(Sorry some of them may be a bit long ^^; )
Click here for links
Kuroi Tsubasa
Kingdom's End
Bloody Moon Academy

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
Other Guilds
These are just guilds other people have asked me to advertise. I am not related to them in any way like the ones above.

The Ministry
When things looks like they fall apart, and no one in this life can ever love you for who you are, what can you ever do? Do you cry? Do you gossip? Do you tell your problems and caused yourself even more troubles because no one.in their mind can ever understand who you are? And who is to blame when chaos roams in the cities and the world? Well, this is actually the case of this world. And it will be like this... but there is an answer that can save you from all of this. That answer is Christ.

The Break Room
"We are a guild full of parents and crafters, looking to make our home life a little better. Share recipes, crafts, parenting advice, discuss the life as a parent, and more!"
We have a colorful array of forums and members of all ages all over the world coming together in a tight nit community to discuss anything from Gaia Online fun and games to Real Life situations. We work together to aid each other and give new and exciting ways to preform day to day tasks making life a brighter and better place.

We have our own Mini Arena and Guild Bank hosting weekly contests from anything to games, puzzles, art, trivia, and much much more!

Members and staff have many opportunities to make gold, friends, and share their talents and knowledge with others in a judge free 100% chill environment, as well as learn more on a fast array of topics that will actually benefit life such as:

Cooking
DIYs
Art
Writing
Family Life
ect...

as well as GaiaOnline Based things like:

Achievement Assistance
Quest Helpers
Game Guides
Mini Shops

Newbie Explorer

Thanks for the links and in-depth descriptions! These looks like really well put together guilds.

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
Raksune
Thanks for the links and in-depth descriptions! These looks like really well put together guilds.

Thanks but the descriptions are from the owners themselves. biggrin

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
♥♦Bump♣♠

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
advertise for mine please. You can find the image and link on my profile. Its called, "The Ministry".

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
ComputerNerd250
advertise for mine please. You can find the image and link on my profile. Its called, "The Ministry".

I'll check it out ^^;

Edit: Umm...this isn't necessarily your guild is it? Plus it isn't a roleplay guild like the one's in the initial post. sweatdrop I could still advertise it if the captain agrees. I'll edit a post as well specially for the guild.

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
gaia_angelleft Bump gaia_nitemareright

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
Starro Star
ComputerNerd250

I'll check it out ^^;

Edit: Umm...this isn't necessarily your guild is it? Plus it isn't a roleplay guild like the one's in the initial post. sweatdrop I could still advertise it if the captain agrees. I'll edit a post as well specially for the guild.

No, but I am the Vice Captain. He will say yes. I know it. Please join too!

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
ComputerNerd250
Starro Star
ComputerNerd250

I'll check it out ^^;

Alright. I,ll make a section for it when I get to a computer.

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
Starro Star
ComputerNerd250
Starro Star
ComputerNerd250

I'll check it out ^^;

Alright. I,ll make a section for it when I get to a computer.

Thank you!

Just copy our description. IS this forum active?

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
ComputerNerd250

As you can see I just started it a couple days ago. I bump it so it can stay near the top. Active by others? Not as much. Then again I got about five people who answered the poll.

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
Starro Star
ComputerNerd250

As you can see I just started it a couple days ago. I bump it so it can stay near the top. Active by others? Not as much. Then again I got about five people who answered the poll.

Okay, just please put it on there.

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500
wahmbulance Bump wahmbulance

Fated SpaceKing

20,490 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sea and Stars 500