Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, and welcome to this thread advertising my guild, the Amazons of Manga. Many of you may be wondering, how is my guild special? It's not just about Manga. It's a roleplaying community. I added in a system that rewards those that are active or donate by giving them Skills they can add to their characters. Most of these skills try to be original, but many are not due to lack of inspiration. However, the system is in its trial stages, freshly finished, and needs a number of people to field drive it.

If you like roleplaying, and are somewhat sick of Barton Town's far too active nature, you can join the Amazons of Manga and roleplay at your leisure.

And that's not all! It also talks about manga, obviously, card games, and many other things. Currently, the place is a mess, but that will be fixed when I put together the funds necessary to make subforums. Then, I will organize it all up.

If you wish to join, there is no entrance fee. Just go on to the Guild Home, and hit Join. I'll approve ASAP, no requirements necessary.

Trying to fix the link.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces