Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome one and all to...

The Super Secret Ninja Club!

The Super Secret Ninja Club, or SSNC, was created by me, I n a r i, for one purpose: to bring literate role-players to one place where they can hang out, chat, meet other literates like themselves, and, of course, role-play.

The guild is young; created just yesterday on Feburary 03, o6. So, if it seems dead, do not be alarmed; it is only the fact that there are no members!

Of course, there are rules, like any normal guild. They are as follows. Please, obey them and we won't have a problem.

Rules

1)Follow Gaia ToS and All Guild Rules. If you don't, it will result in your banning.

2)Be Literate/Semi-Literate. I don't want n00bs. That means proper spelling, puncuation, capitalization, and grammar. No chat speak what-so-ever.

3)Be respectful. Don't respect just the mods and myself, but respect everyone. If you are respectful, you will be respected.

4)Mods. If you want to be a mod, remain active, helpful, and respectful. Read the rules inside; they go further in depth.

5)No Godmoding. Not only does it make you look like an idiot, but it's rude. It will result in your banning from the guild.

Questions? Comments? Just ask them here; I'll try to answer as soon as I can. Also, feel free to bump, chat, and join the guild! Just be sure to follow all the rules and read the first page carefully.

Click the link below to get to the guild!

The SSNC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces