Yes? 0.69565217391304 69.6% [ 48 ]
No 0.057971014492754 5.8% [ 4 ]
I'm here for the gold (Feel free to bump as well) 0.2463768115942 24.6% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2

Hyana_Lotus
REBORN ADVERTISEMENT

User Image

Welcome to the Reborn Guild representative page, this page will discuss what the Reborn Guild is about, and why we think that you should join.

What we are looking for:

People who are interested in Naruto! (Priority)
People who like to RP based around a battle system
People who like to RP about once a day at least (Or just regular users we don't mind if you RP once every two days)
People who enjoy putting feedback into a guild and helping with ideas and suggestions. (This last one isn't exactly required)

---------------

Why this guild could be good for you:

Well this guild is split up into sections, like many other guilds these sections serve a different purpose, obviously we have the main topic, and then sub-topics, for users who want to get a bit into character and do some RPing.

The guild is good for RPing, it has a good, SOLID...structure where RPing has a set of rules and regulations around it (Semi-literate and well behaved) so it is good for people who are semi literate.

There are other ways to gain ranks rather than just using the battle system too, so it's good for people who don't like to battle and people who do.

The guild is brilliant for story writing, if you want to write a story in the guild that you can form into an RP (i.e. first person scenario) and it is paragraphed and written with basic grammar then you can gain exp from it.

The guild is also friendly, so we welcome new people. However, we don't welcome people who want to spam. If you want to spam then there is a particular section for it which if you ask a Crew or VC you can be directed to.

All of the Crew and VC's are friendly and approachable so if you are ever in a bind, or think that the Battle system has really confused you to such an extent you are unable to RP, then feel free to ask, and you will be taken seriously, and will be taught how to do things.

If you don't like how one moderator (vc or crew) has dealt with something then you can tell the Captain (Me) and i will help you as much as I can and teach you what you need to know.

The Battle System will be taught to Academy Students (Lowest Rank) so don't worry about that, and if you have come in at a Higher Rank you can still join in with the Academy Students and learn if you wish to.

There are rules, but most of them are common sense, but the best advice, if you join, is to read the announcements, and check through all the subtopics to see what they are.

-------------

In conclusion if you want to join please feel free to come here and browse around first:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=10266

Then feel free to request to join, if you provide a good sample of RP with it then we will more than likely let you join. There are a few conditions to meet, so check the home page first and read through.

Thanks for your time.
Hyana_Lotus
Captain of the Reborn Guild.

jerry
hello
no not Jerry...Hyana...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers