Welcome to Gaia! ::

I and my Queen invite you to come to our guild. We welcome vampires, lycans and humans. Even the odd vampire hunter (but don't expect us to be too happy xd ). We are brand new and many possible positions are still available for you to have.

Look at the guild for more information. And please, please be literate. I don't want people to join who rp less than three lines in their post (And I will need a rp post to prove this).
I believe my first attempt at submiting a request to join your guild was declined. I'm afraid I did not see on your guild's home page at the time the requirements of joining. But when I looked back to this thread, I noticed what you had put in bold type at the bottom of the page. I have 1 suggestion and 1 request.
The suggestion is that I had to do alot of digging just to find the URL of your guild. Come to find out, it was at the bottom of the page, where your last post had been with the requirements, a post I neglicted to see. Maybe you could also include the link in your first post of the thread so people may be able to locate it better. It is just a suggestion.
And my request is, since I am not able to submit another request for 2 weeks, can I go ahead and post what my second attempt at entering your guild would be, and be invited instead? Or will I have to wait?
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: This was on your last thread.
can i join?
I just sent in a request, I'm a vampire hunter. Sorry forgot about that.
chibi just send me the rp sample by pm and the I will invite you. Sub just send a rp sample when you click on the apply button at the guild. and castaway you were decline for lack of what I was asking for.
We still need people from all the races. Human, vampire and lycan. You must apply by the guild, not by the thread or pm, unless your getting a second chance from accidently not applying correctly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff