"NI!"~The Knights Who Formally Said "NI!" 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

Friendly Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Hello. I am the leader of this guild. The old master "The Anbu" is also me. I am not plagerizing for that would mean i was illegally copying myself rolleyes ))This guild is based off of th naruto comic book.here is a brief intro:

The Village that Hides in the Fangs
this is a village far older than any other of the shinobi villages. it is a secret fortress city hidden within the Land of Fire, the same land as those who hide in leaves. his village knows and aknowledges all of the others, but are not in contact with any of them. this mysterious shinobi village is conceiled within the deep wooded heart of a forest. the town is always able to see the moon, every night.
sometimes, people are captured from other villages when they are foolish enough to wander the woods.

thats where you come in. you have recently been scouting the woods for any sign of mercenary activity, when you were bludged unconcious. when you awake yuo will find yourself laying on a cot, dressed in a white t-shirt and long black pants. all of your belongings are laid beside the pillow your head rests on.

The History of the Village
the village as a very tribal past to begin with. during adulthood rituals, it was said that children were inbedded with spirits of their feral animal gaurdian, to protect then from the harm of man. later this exerpt became more clear. the villagers sealed a demon within the childs body, not a demon exactally, more like a beast. some had kitsunes, some had bobcats. it all depended on the leader on the village.

ah yes, the leader. there is no hokage in this village. merely the best shinobi within the walls takes charge. during the time in which you will be here, the leaders name is lord Kitashi. he has fended off many opposing army single handedly. according to rumors, he actually infused several souls within his own to extend his life.

but back to the ritual. like i said the animal all depended upon the leader. the leader would place the childs hand in the essence fire of the village and what ever shape the smoke took, that was to be the animal. so how does the leader fit into this you might ask? well hes the one who interperates the smoke. there are many different ways to decide on it, but its souly up to the leader.

the hitae ate
this is nice and short. just like the rest of the villages, this village has a hitae -ate head band. the symbol shown hear is the mark of the village:
User Image

In the RP that will start FOR ONLY THOSE WHO POST A PROFILE, it seems i failed to mention a fact or two.
In this RP, you play the role of an outsider, working his way into the village. he will be critizied and bullied. not to mention being controlled by all the superior and higher ranks.
FIRST THING I FORGOT TO MENTION:
All the genin and up have the ability,on command, to turn into their gaurdian spirit. HOWEVER: this is only for the narurally born citizens.
so example: you play the role of the outsider, YOU CANNOT HAVE THE BEAST FUSED WITHIN YOU THROUGH THE RITUAL. there IS a way for this to happen which i will explain later on in the story.

SECOND THING I FORGOT TO SAY: in this RP, you can play the role of the outsider, or the ever watchful and prejudice village ninja. your pick. but if too many go on one side, i might have to set limits.

THIRD THING I FORGOT TO SAY: i have premade characters which will be posted in a different sticky. along with storyies on how they fit into the story.

i'd just like to say thanks for joining.
ill be appointing crew members and vice captains based on dedication and donations (donations less then dedication)

So have fun!

Here are some pics of te village:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Keep in mind these are only photos off of the internet. actual draw pictures( by me) will be posted when i can find a scanner for use. so dont get too attched to these pictures. the picture of the giant castle is actaully what the private head council and ninja live. this is located up in the mountain next to the village. the actual village lies far below by the foot of the mountain,in a plain heavily surrounded by pine trees.

here i am posting additional characters that me or certain moderators will play.

User Image
Name: Jurai
apearence: above
personality:friendly and incharge. even though he doesn't want to be he is very much so, looking after all of his little sibilings: Okamikaze, Mobi, and Kitshi. he is very helpful, expecially to new people.

User Image
Name: Okamikaze
appeaence: above
personality: very stubborn. he thinks he is the best around, and he would be. if he could controll his stamina and chakra flow. a very naruto-ISH personality. he on the other hand is noticed, in the bad way. he is picked on by the class. he wants less attention and more respect from his uperiors, not his peers. his brother held him back twice for chuunin selections, while his younger brother, Mobi, surpassed him and became a chuunin. for this reason, he has a sore spot between him and Jurai, his team leader.

User Image
Name:Mobi
Appearence: above
Personailty: he is quiet. very emotionaless, but when you play music a whole different part of him comes out. he is in a band with his friends: Jaundice and Canis (i will explain why hes called jaundice in a bit). their band is in a band not only for earnings and entertainment, but for practice. this will also be explained when i come to jaundice and Canis. he is a mysterious little boy, not at all threatening, but expecially skilled in close range ninjutsu (no not tai jutsu).

User ImageUser Image
Names:Jaundice and Canis (in order left to right)
ages: (twins) 13
Rank: since they are in Mobi's team they are also Chuunins
appearence: above
Personality: they are both very popular around the village, as they are the stars of the band they are in. jaundice being the more social one, and canis being the more crude and dark one. jaundice knows and acts cool. where canis is the tough guy that all the girl flirt over...but of coarse they flirt over both. their parents come from differant villages, but they are both from the same mother and father. the father came over from the "village that hides in sound" while the mother is a resident. earlier i said that the band is also in existance for practice. this is because their father, being from sound, tought them how to corrispond with the beat and rythem of music. so not only do they makes songs, they listen to them in battle. each one is equipted with a cd player OR mp3. while they fight, they both listen to the same song, moving and fighting to the beat. this not only synchronizes them, confusing the enemy and overwhelming them, but helps them improve teamwork.

User Image
Name:kitshi
appearence: above
personality: this is a minor character in the role play. she is the youngest of the family of: jurai, okamikaze, and mobi. she is still training, but since the house in which they live is without a parent, she is the cook, maid, washer, dryer, shopper, and tenant of the house. her specialty is genjutsu for the time being. she has a very bubbly and spontanius personality. always cheerful and helping. not to mention naive.

User Image
TAKEN BY ME
Name: Lord Kitashi
Appearence: above
personality: mysterious, resoning is perplexing but it always comes out very great at the end. you can't tell this guy to not God Mode. He is practically invincible. he has tooken out entire armies by himself, not to mention a few benedict arnolds if you know what i mean. he can judge a person by the state of their hitae-ate. his eyes seem to be as blank snd solemn as the sahara at 2:00PM (hottest time of day). Do not upset him. Do not correct him. Do not question him. he is your ultimate leader, advisary, and fear.

Friendly Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Friendly Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Friendly Werewolf

8,500 Points