this is a new guild i have made and reconstructed many times, its mostly fighting but there are roleplaying aspects of it and also just hanging out as well. we are very open to roleplaying ideas and there is no requirement to them or such they do not need to follow the story line or anything. if you choose to follow some of the story line thats great or even spin off the storyline i dont care. this guild needs people to operate, so far i have 4-5 inclusing myself and i would aprechiate anyone whos interested either PM myself or send an invite request. its a new guild and still a little rugged if you think there should be any changes made...anyhting you would like to have made there will be a idea thread that you may post them in, i must ask though if you choose to join not to post a thread without my consent. thank you for taking your time i will now display the homepage writeup to further detail my post.
this is infact the history of what happened and the reasons it is.

the guild homepage website "http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=10848"