Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump!!!!!!!! whee sweatdrop
BUmp! domokun
i heart LOTR and if u dont know wat that is sucks for u
bump biggrin
bump smile
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
Thank you for the bumps.

I know what LOTR is, its a set of three books written by J.R.R Tolkien. The sequel to The Hobbit and the prequel to The Silmarillion. blaugh
BuMp! mad cool lol
YurikaiMotou
I'm going to help you bump and go ahead and ask the question here, even though you said to PM you, because I need to gold to be honest sweatdrop

How active are your members? This is a problem I have, I get involved with an RP guild and it seems there's nothing going on and it takes someone a week before they post once....when I get ready to RP I want to do it then and not have to wait....I don't know, perhaps Im just too picky *sigh*

Hi, I'm Captain Ryan "Plasma Kills" of the Dragon Lake Veterans Guild. We also are a semi-RPing guild. I created this guild just last night, so not all the members have been on Gaia sense then.

We're all friends we've made on gaia. And there is always someone on during the weekend, with 15 people that happens. So you won't be left alone.

To picky? no, I'm the same way. I don't want a Rp to take literally a year to do, I think lets do one in an hour, just sit down and RP!!

-Captain Plasma Kills of the DLVG

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces