Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
I have created a guild for people who enjoy the Slash pairing Subaru/Kamui please come join the fun and enjoy all the chats there is to offer and I have created a subforum called X/1999 oasis so I hope everyone has a great time. If you would like to join please send in a request and I will be more then happy to accept you as a new member. I hope to see some new people join real soon. Here is a banner for the guild to click on for anyone who is curious about the guild they can click it and take a look around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Have you ever wanted to go to a guild where you could talk about your favorite pair Subaru/Kamui without having to worry about what others will say so that you can feel happy knowing that their are other people who like the same thing you do? Well this is the place for you to have fun interact with others and to just have fun chatting about your favorite pair Subaru/Kamui. Here you can make a chat about the pair and make new friends who like the same thing you do . You can post fanart you have done or post your favorite X the tv series or X/1999 pictures in the guild for everyone to see and if you want you can tell everyone why you like that picture and what it makes you think about the two . Here in the guild both girls and guys are welcome so guys on gaia please feel free to send in a request if you want to join in on all the fun because everyone is welcome no matter what. The chats we have to offer are what is your favorite X song, Favorite X/1999 Scene With Subaru/Kamui in it, What got you liking the pairing and some other chats too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff