Welcome to Gaia! ::

This guild is a place to praise the Lord, talk about Him, share testimonies, and discuss life issues. It is also a place to hang out with your christian friends, relax, and have fun!

This guild is a christian guild, but it is public. That means that anybody can come in, christian or non-christian. But if you come in a non-christian, please repect the christian beleifs that are expressed in this guild, seeing as how this is a christian guild.

To join the guild, you don't have to be a christian either. Just please put at least three good sentances explaining why you would like to join. Just because I'm letting all beleifs in doesn't mean I will let everyone in. So if you put "I wan 2 juin", chances are I most likely won't accept you.

Well, I made the banner! But feel free to make another one, if you want! The more the merrier!

I would appreciate it if you post when you join and come discuss with us topics about Christ. To be honest, things haven't been very fast paced lately, and I'm hoping to find new members who will gladly participate in the discussions, and even make new topics.

So don't feel shy. Everybody is welcoming in this guild. There is no need for feeling uncomfortable in the threads. It's a community of believers who are more than willing to talk with you. biggrin

Just click here:

User Image
I'll just...uh.....you know, just do a little......regular old *cough*bump*cough*
It's ok, take your time. I'll be patient. *cough*bump*cough* xd
Yeah....don't feel shy. I just want a place to talk to people about faith issues and praises and just....God! And if you're curious about christianity, go ahead and ask questions. We'll be sure to welcome you all. biggrin (bump whee )
bump with my bud
I always wonder for the people like this. I myself am Christian and online you wouldn't believe how prominent atheists and liberals are...either that or they're the most outspoken. I for one enjoy guilds and user groups, anything really, that attempts to seperate themself from the mainstream of the net. I'll join, for the love of Christ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff