Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
I need roleplayers who actually post to keep it alive and fun for all heart . Please join!

Code:
Click to join!!

User Image

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Bumps heart

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
I might... If it means I can cause general mischief occasionally and make some friends in the process. ^^

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Shall I help bump?

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kateh_the_Shifa
I might... If it means I can cause general mischief occasionally and make some friends in the process. ^^ Is this with Gaia avvies, the movie by James Cameron called Avatar, or Avatar, the Last Airbender/ the Legend of Korra?

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa
I might... If it means I can cause general mischief occasionally and make some friends in the process. ^^ Is this with Gaia avvies, the movie by James Cameron called Avatar, or Avatar, the Last Airbender/ the Legend of Korra?

It is a roleplaying Guild of Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. Could deffinetely make friends and be part of the Equalists for mischief if you chose. biggrin

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa

It is a roleplaying Guild of Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra. Could deffinetely make friends and be part of the Equalists for mischief if you chose. biggrin

Nnnaaah. I have a lot of catching up to do on the series before I could get started. I love the animes, but I can't do much if I don't know the storyline. I don't have cable or internet at home. Internet will be coming in the next couple of months, though.
I was thinking it was with Gaia avvies. xD I can be a bumper if you need one.

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa

Nnnaaah. I have a lot of catching up to do on the series before I could get started. I love the animes, but I can't do much if I don't know the storyline. I don't have cable or internet at home. Internet will be coming in the next couple of months, though.

Thank you for the consideration then heart

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa

Sure. Once I get to watching again, I'll come back and give ya a holler, 'kayp?

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa

Thank you very much! blaugh

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf

Thank you very much! blaugh

No problem! Good luck with the guild, sweetheart.

Friendly Genius

5,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
iNikoru_Wolf
The Roleplay Guild in my signature has not started yet. I want to start it when we already have a decent amount of members to roleplay. I need roleplayers who actually post to keep it alive and fun for all heart . Please join!

ok sure i try learn it from it

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
iNikoru_Wolf
Kateh_the_Shifa
Kateh_the_Shifa

Oh just wanted to say, if you'd like I could help inform you of everything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces