Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Graphics Created By l l Rozarria l l

Guild Link

△ █ ▌"In The Future We Trust"

Update: Our guild has moved! To serve you better we decided to start anew and make some serious changes!

█ ▌What Is The Guild About?

Our Guild is based lightly off of the Deus Ex game series. While some aspects are the same, generally we have altered it. The guild also introduces aspects from Ghost in the Shell, Bioshock and certain aspects of Resident Evil, in terms of gene splicing and DNA alteration. We are a Literate to Semi-Literate Guild and always looking to find new active members. Even though the guild may be named after the game series, we don't expect our members to have a knowledge base of it. If you enjoy futuristic sci-fi RP then this is the guild for you!

█ ▌What Does This Guild Offer?

We offer in-depth Role Play. Our stories are quite long and we have many story Arcs set up that run into each other, in other words, when one ends it begins a new storyline. We also offer members the ability to suggest and introduce new aspects into the Guild that will create even more excitement in the story! We also offer Game discussion for those who are new to Deus Ex and/or other games that are similar in game play.

Join today to see all that we offer!

█ ▌To Join

Please state whether or not you have knowledge about Deus Ex and/or Ghost in the Shell.

Also, please state if you have RP experience.

Hygienic Codger

4,600 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Great guild! 3nodding Join us!
Cool. I'll join : )
II Brynhildr II
Cool. I'll join : )

Thanks! blaugh
Thanks for accepting me <3 Looks awesome!
ll Dolores Umbridge II
Thanks for accepting me <3 Looks awesome!

Hope you enjoy the guild!

Shadowy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Sent a join request, hope to rp with you guys soon!
The Philosophical Poet
Sent a join request, hope to rp with you guys soon!

Extremely glad to have you with us!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces