Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

User Image

A C A D E M Y: Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mutatis mutandisxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx▃▃ S t o r y ↓ ▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx

Several years ago, human and mutant relations seemed to be getting better on the planet Earth. Those that advocated for human rights seemed to have lessened in their campaign’s to end mutant-kind. Perhaps it was the work of the X-Men—Keeping their own in line…Perhaps it was the improved, more humane efforts from the Mutant Task Force. Or…Perhaps it was simply the calm before the storm.

One fateful night, after a long absence from the limelight, Magneto appeared above New York… Finally driven to insanity by his need to hold dominion over all, he unleashed an attack on New York. It left devastating effects in the area… And an estimated 2.5 million innocent civilians and mutants were lost.

The X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers, and any other hero in New York City fought Magneto and his Brotherhood back and stopped them from doing any more damage to the United States…Though they escaped custody.

This was not to be the end of the conflict... SHIELD, a United Nations sanctions organization, decided that Magneto and his Brotherhood were a threat to national security. When Magneto and his team fled to the Island of Genosha, SHIELD unleashed several Sentinels with a seek and destroy order… The citizens of Genosha would not allow for their up until recently, altruistic leader to be destroyed.

Five million mutants died in this conflict, and the mutant haven Genosha was scorched and left for rubble.

Magneto was presumed dead. The government disbanded the Sentinel Project after seeing what had become of Genosha. There was nothing left… And too few powerful mutants left willing to fight them. SHIELD deemed that the mutant threat, was no more.

Nevertheless, because of this horror and loss…the Human vs. Mutant conflict escalated to the highest peak… Those with abilities were no longer safe. Not even in their own homes. To look impartial, Charles Xavier stepped down as head master of his school and appointed two opposing mutants as headmasters: Scott Summers and Emma Frost. He is currently a figurehead, and leading promoter for equality and peace.

The Xavier Institute has always served as a home and school for children and teenagers who desired to learn about their abilities and train to be X-Men—If they so chose. But now any troubled mutant, anyone with an ability would be welcome behind their doors if they were looking for peace. However, the dynamics between the teams changed over the years… Students grew older, and more capable… And due to the lack of mutant’s from the massacre in Genosha—The Academy promoted two teams to X-Men status.

Alpha and Omega.

They’ve taken on many enemies to the X-Men, and to the human race over the years… And have somehow managed to come out on top, despite the odds. Over four years have passed since the massacre in Genosha… And while Mutant/Human relations have been strained—Up until recently, there has been a relative calm.

But things are changing again, there are whispers of unrest… Life for the X-Men won’t be getting easier anytime soon.

xxxxxxx▃▃ W h e r e T h e G a m e I s ↓ ▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx

----& At the moment, the two teams (Alpha & Omega) are trying to find a way to fit in... It's currently spring break, and there are a slew of new recruits. Some seem to fit right in... And others need a period of adjustment. At the same time, there are political battles being fought regarding mutant rights that are spawning unrest in the state of NY. It is a difficult time that only seems to prove that humans fear, what they don't understand.

A P P L I C A N T S ↓xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
how to join us...xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx▃▃ S e n d i n g Y o u r A p p ↓▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx

Send A completed application (full character bio, meaning a fleshed out Bio Template
and a writing sample of the character you intend to play.
to
Vai Vedrai or Master Cliff Fate

xxxxxxx▃▃ T h i n g s T o R e m e m b e r ↓▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx

Check the roster and bios before creating powers, we don't allow many power duplicates-- If at all.

Keep your powers streamlined and making sense. We don't allow character with random powers thrown together.

No telepathy or empathy- ever, No reality warping powers (in other words, no powers that can be god modded)

Only original characters

No god-modding powers

No characters related to cannon comic book characters

Characters have to be mutants

xxxxxxx▃▃ J o i n i n g I n F o r m ↓▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx

There is a button at the top of this guild that says "Join." Click it, and in the white box that states "reason," we want you to put the following information:

Character Name:
Codename:
Mod Bio Was Sent To:

xxxxxxx▃▃ H e l p f u l L i n k s ↓▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rules
Bio Template
Power Stats Explanation
Non-mutant Power Levels
F.A.Q
Team Roster

Current Members Upgrade Form

xxxxxxx▃▃ K e e p I n M i n d ↓▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We get a lot of applications. It takes the mods time to review them all.
We may ask you for more information like better power descriptions or a writing sample.
This guild expects writers to post a 2 paragraph post (minimum) once a week (minimum) and we do like moderately good grammar and spelling.
We sometimes hold on approved applications until an opening happens in our game where we can let in new characters without a problem.
If you have any questions about your status, just ask!

Dangerous Lover

heart Bump - Join Us <3

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200
Indeed. Join us. emotion_awesome
Check us out! We're a pretty cool group, if I do say so myself. heart

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dangerous Lover

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25

Dangerous Lover

Selena Luciana plays a Pathological Narcissistic Midget of the Sun.

P.S.
We're pretty legit.

Lonely Poster

16,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Are you guys based off of the comics pretty well? How far are you? I have been thinking of joining because I have thought of opening a guild like this but there are alot. I too have a guild in need of some joining that is why I came here and I saw this.

Dangerous Lover

I sent you a PM with a little info, Sir '

And indeed... I do play a pathological midget lol <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out