Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image User Image

Hola // Konnichiwa // Bonjour // Hello

I'm here to recruit you for my refurbished guild, A & M Role Plays.
At A & M Role Plays the only role plays we have are based off of anime and manga. While some enjoy the chat room and game based role plays it becomes a hassle when you have to sift through pages of such things to find something you're really interested in; anime and manga.
Anything from Bleach to Petshop of Horrors and everything in between is welcome at A & M Role Plays.

We're looking for active members with a good grasp of grammar and spelling as well as the ability to write more than three sentences at a time.

We have the option of one on ones as well and even a place to chat and hang out, even give each other reviews of some series' we've seen and recommend some that would make great role plays.

Currently we have eleven members including myself and two brand new role plays (Ouran Host Club and Elemental Gelade), as well as an Elfen Lied role play that is under construction.
We're looking for some creative minds to start new RPs and join ones already in progress.

I encourage you to come see the guild and even peruse the forums before you join.
I thank you in advance for taking a look no matter how brief.

Just click the banners in this post and check out A & M Role Plays~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist

Dapper Humorist