Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Enter here.

Welcome to Pern- A Different Thread.

Home to Fort Weyr, Fort Hold, and Harper Hall, we are still a young guild, always looking for applicants. This is a story of what might have been had the characters been a little different. Taking place in the 8th pass, the weyrs are coming up on a critical point, and decisions must be made. But how will these decisions affect the future? Enter and create a whole new tapestery full of different threads.

We are a roleplaying guild over a year old, though not all that time was on GGN, ^~ and are constantly looking for new members. Knowledge of Pern is not required, although if you haven't read the books don't try to pretend you have. We are a cannon roleplay. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or pm them to Pern_NPC.

This roleplay is based on Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern book series. We take NO credit for the idea of Pern, dragons, weyrs, thread, or any other material created by Anne McCaffrey.
Guild Information:

Cost to Join: 0g

Type: RPG, Pern based

Crew Members: Tara_Nepion, Rayinte, Nikiana, Disco Bandit

Application Requirements: Character name and any pets.

****All incoming members are considered candidates unless discussed with one of the crew members before hand. ****
Fort Weyr

Weyrwoman: Tolara of Gold Glith
Jr. Weyrwoman: Rayinte of Gold Wrath

Weyrleader: None

Weyrlingmaster: R'ign of Blue Kerth

Fort Weyr is considered to be a soft weyr under the guidance of Weyrwoman Tolara. With the previous Weyrleader dead, and Glith having yet to rise the weyr is already in a precarious position. Add that to the unrest of the holders and the scales can tip any way at any time.
Harper Hall

MasterHarper: Ipsen

It wasn't very long ago that Ipsen became MasterHarper, upon the death of his mentor the old MasterHarper. Although most of the other Harpers support him, there are still a great many that see Ipsen as dangerous and free thinking. It doesn't help that he's already placed his support behind Fort Weyr. Can he turn things around or will the young MasterHarper make the mess even worse?
Fort Hold,

Fort Hold has not had enough interest to be roleplayed in yet.

Fort Hold is still at odds with it's Weyr, dispite the observance to tradition. Holders have been stingy in their tithes to the Weyr and barely observe civility. It is in part due to the bad harvests, and in part due to the rider's good jobs. Few thread gets through to the ground and the holders feel they could deal with thread on their own since so little of it falls.

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ninja People come on in!

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*peers in* Wow... Looks all nice and clean and pretty... *stares in awe*
biggrin WWWWWWWWWWHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Now my name is Jc i aint rich but i will in this guild till i die whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. now i say that if i am in this guild i will be the most loyal whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. now i leave saying this Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. i'm rich --itch whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*falls over and twitches* Please, please, please somebody edit that so it doesn't stretch the page anymore...

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
>< Sharding dimglow.

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tara_Nepion
>< Sharding dimglow.
xp I am so hoping you are talking about him *thrusts finger at jc* and not me...

8,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Of course.

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wall Street 200
*purrs happily* Still need to do something about that post, tho...

Sparkly Hoarder

*twitches at the dimglow's post*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas